Epson Discproducer PP-50II - Disk duplicator - slots: 50 - BD-RE x 1 - USB 2.0 - external (Voltage: AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz))
Removable Media Capacity:
Supported Media Types:
- CD-R, DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL, BD-R, BD-R DL
- 1 x USB 2.0 - 4 pin USB Type B
Power Consumption Operational:
Software / System Requirements
- Epson Total Disc Maker 7.0
- Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows Vista, Microsoft Windows Server 2008 (32/64-bits), Microsoft Windows Server 2003 (32/64-bits), Apple MacOS X 10.7.x, Windows 8, Apple MacOS X 10.8.x, Microsoft Windows Server 2012 (64-bit)
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- 20 - 80% (non-condensing)
- Low TCO
Offering long-term cost-effectiveness, the maintenance cartridge and drives can be replaced by the user, extending the PP-50II working lifespan to more than 15,000 discs. The six-cartridge individual ink system keeps the cost per produced disc low, and the front-facing LED display allows easy monitoring of ink levels.
Compact and fully stackable, the Discproducer also has valuable space-saving benefits for organizations with large-scale disc-publishing needs.
- Peace of mind
Optical discs are a dependable format for long-term storage - withstanding magnetic fields, water, humidity or dust, they provide peace of mind that data is secure. It's also future-friendly, as even the newest drives are still able to read the very first CDs.
No Reviews are available at this time