The VPL-CH355 delivers an outstanding brightness of 4000 lumens and ultra high-quality images with WUXGA resolution. Sony 3LCD BrightEra panel technology provides higher picture quality, substantially brighter images, higher efficiency, consistent color stability and longer durability. It also delivers installation flexibility, environment-friendly features, and a low total cost of ownership, in a stylish design that blends into any decor. The lens shift/zoom capability and the image correction features easily allow users to fit any image onto the screen, even from an offset projection angle.The projector allows simple connectivity using an HDBaseT digital interface, multi signal transmission system, providing a single cable, cost-effective, long-distance, and high-quality digital transmission solution. Additionally, the projector is economically designed for optimum energy efficiency, thanks to its energy saving features and has all the features and functionality that you would expect from Sony, particularly in terms of installation, projection, usability and maintenance.
Sony VPL-CH355 - 3LCD projector - 4000 lumens - 4000 lumens (color) - WUXGA (1920 x 1200) - 16:10 - 1080p - LAN (Voltage: AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz))
- WUXGA - WUXGA (1920 x 1200)
- 6,912,000 pixels (1920 x 1200) x 3
- Ultra high-pressure mercury 250 Watt
Lamp Life Cycle:
- Up to 3000 hour(s) - bright mode
- Up to 4000 hour(s) - normal mode
- Up to 5000 hour(s) - economic mode
Keystone Correction Direction:
Vertical Keystone Correction:
Horizontal Keystone Correction:
- SECAM, PAL, PAL-N, PAL-M, NTSC 4.43, NTSC 3.58
- VGA, HDMI, composite video, S-Video
- 1080/24p, 1080/60i, 480/60p, 720/60p, 1080/50i, 720/50p, 576/50p, 1080/50p, 1080/60p, 480/60i, 576/50i
LAN and Wireless Image Transferring Protocols:
- 1 x VGA / component video input - 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15)
- 1 x audio line-in/out - mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm
- 2 x HDMI - 19 pin HDMI Type A
- 1 x HDBaseT - RJ-45
- 1 x S-video input - 4 pin mini-DIN
- 1 x composite video input
- 1 x VGA output - 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15)
- 1 x network - RJ-25
- 1 x serial RS-232C - 9 pin D-Sub (DB-9)
- 1 x USB - 4 pin USB Type A
- 1 x USB - 4 pin USB Type B
- 1 x microphone input - mini-phone 3.5 mm
Power Consumption Operational:
Power Consumption Stand by:
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- 20 - 80% (non-condensing)
- High resolution WUXGA image
The VPL-CH355 delivers an amazing resolution of WUXGA (1920 x 1200). Extremely clear and detailed high-quality images are projected, even on a large screen. The VPL-CH355 is the ultimate tool for projecting images in a range of applications requiring exceptional detail.
- High image quality 3LCD BrightEra natural and vivid color images with high brightness
Thanks to the optical system projecting three basic colors constantly, the projector offers excellent light efficiency, which ensures colorful and bright images. Sony's BrightEra panels deliver improved panel light resistance, higher resolution, high brightness and increased panel reliability. High color reproducibility is important especially when using colorful content, such as materials used in classrooms.
- Fine lens shift
The VPL-CH355’s lens shift range adjustment means that the projector can be positioned picture-perfect and horizontally offset to avoid any minor ceiling obstacles.
- 1.5:1 to 2.2:1 throw ratio
The VPL-CH355 offers a 1.5:1 to 2.2:1 throw ratio that can accommodate most large classrooms or large meeting room’s current replacement installation.
- Connectivity via HDBaseT
The projector allows simple connectivity using an HDBaseT digital interface, multi signal transmission system, providing a single cable, cost-effective, long-distance, and high-quality digital transmission solution.
- Blend-in design
The VPL-CH355 has a low-profile chassis, so it appears to blend into the ceiling or wall on which it is mounted.
- Advanced energy-saving features
Advanced lamp technology enables robust energy-saving features. For example, greater brightness control in Auto Light Dimming mode saves considerable energy when the projector is left on without being used. During projection, Auto Picture Mode automatically adjusts light output to suit the projected scene. When you need to mute the picture temporarily, light output can be completely deactivated to minimize energy consumption.
No Reviews are available at this time