Give your clinicians a security-enhanced display optimized for patient rooms, nurses stations, medical carts, and public areas with the HP Healthcare Edition HC241p. It has an integrated privacy filter and is built for easy, repeatable sanitization.
HP HC241p Clinical Review - Head Only, Healthcare - LED monitor - 24" (24" viewable) - 1920 x 1200 WUXGA @ 60 Hz - AHVA - 350 cd/m² - 1000:1 - 14 ms - HDMI, VGA, DisplayPort - white (Voltage: AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz))
- LED-backlit LCD monitor / TFT active matrix
Energy Consumption per Year:
Power Consumption (On mode):
- WUXGA 1920 x 1200 at 60 Hz
Horizontal Viewing Angle:
- Privacy filter, Mercury free, arsenic free
- 22.2 in x 2.1 in x 14.9 in - without stand
- DisplayPort (HDCP)
- HDMI (HDCP)
- 2 x USB 3.0 downstream
- USB 3.0 upstream
- Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately), detachable stand, VESA interface support
- Plug and Play, UL, VCCI, BSMI, NOM, TUV S, WHQL, CB, CCC, PSB, FCC, ISO 9241-307, KCC, WEEE, MEPS, CECP, EAC, ISC, low halogen, CE/EMC
Power Consumption Operational:
Power Consumption Stand by:
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- 20 - 80% (non-condensing)
- Promote patient safety
Be ready for the next patient or user with a display and optional stand that are sanitizable with germicidal wipes. The display is IEC 60601-1-2: 2014 compliant for use near patients and staff and the front is IP 32 rated against water ingress.
- For your eyes only
Support HIPAA regulations and protect confidential data with our first 24-inch diagonal clinical review display with an integrated privacy filter. It deters visual hacks by ensuring that you're the only one with a direct view of your screen.
- Create an efficient workspace for high-traffic areas
Attach select HP PCs behind the display for a compact, integrated solution that's perfect for medical carts or busy and shared spaces like nurses or charting stations. Mount on a wall or arm with the VESA pattern.
No Reviews are available at this time