Deliver fast, secure, enterprise-class, full-duplex fiber optic throughputs for your robust workstation computing, virtualization, consolidation, and other applications with the Intel X710-DA2 10GbE SFP+ DP NIC.
Intel X710-DA2 - Network adapter - PCIe 3.0 x8 - 10 Gigabit SFP+ x 2 - for Workstation Z2 G4, Z2 G5, Z4 G4, Z6 G4, Z8 G4
Data Link Protocol:
- Gigabit Ethernet, 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Port transmission speed, link/activity
- FCC Class B certified, UL, VCCI, C-Tick, BSMI, ICES-003, KCC
Power Consumption Operational:
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
- HP Workstation Z2 G4, Z2 G5, Z4 G4, Z6 G4, Z8 G4
- Greater intelligence and performance for NFV
A combination of hardware and software acceleration features, enable customizable packet filtering. The acceleration features support advanced packet forwarding and high efficient packet processing.
- Advanced traffic steering
An advanced traffic steering capability is built into the adapter. It consists of a large number of flow affinity filters that direct receive packets by their flows to queues for classification, load balancing, and matching between flows and CPU cores. It reduces latency for cloud applications like memcached.
- Enhanced network virtualization overlays
Network virtualization has changed the way networking is done in the data center, delivering accelerations across a wide range of tunneling methods.
No Reviews are available at this time