Get affordable, full line-rate performance with CAT 6a cabling or better at distances up to 100 meters and support for business and virtualization features with the Intel X550 10GBASE-T Dual Port NIC.
Intel X550-T2 - Network adapter - PCIe 3.0 x4 - 10Gb Ethernet x 2 - for Workstation Z2 G4, Z2 G5, Z4 G4, Z6 G4, Z8 G4; ZCentral 4R Workstation
- Port transmission speed, link/activity
- 2 x 10Gb Ethernet - RJ-45
- FCC Class B certified, UL, VCCI, C-Tick, BSMI, ICES-003, KCC
Power Consumption Operational:
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
- HP Workstation Z2 G4, Z2 G5, Z4 G4, Z6 G4, Z8 G4
- HP ZCentral 4R Workstation
- Dual-port 10 Gigabit Ethernet throughput
Improve response times and alleviate bottlenecks that impact the performance of next-generation data centers with 20 Gbps full-duplex Ethernet transfer rate per port.
- 5X the size of a standard 1500-byte Ethernet frame
Achieve high-throughput performance and improve CPU utilization for database transfer and tape backup operations with support for jumbo frames and up to a 9.5K byte (KB) transmission unit (MTU) when running Ethernet I/O traffic.
- TCP/IP Stateless offloading
Optimize host efficiency and leave the CPU available for other duties with support for TCP/IP stateless offloading.
- Virtual local area network (VLAN) protocol support
Separate each physical port into multiple virtual NICs to isolate traffic between users for added network segmentation and enhanced security and performance.
No Reviews are available at this time