The Samsung Portable SSD T5 elevates data transfer speeds to the next level and unleashes an advanced experience in external storage. With a compact and durable design and password protection, the T5 is truly easy to carry and stores data securely.
Samsung Portable SSD T5 MU-PA1T0 - Solid state drive - encrypted - 1 TB - external (portable) - USB 3.1 Gen 2 (USB-C connector) - 256-bit AES - for Notebook 9 900X3TI, 900X5TI; 9 Pen NP930QAA; 9 Pro 940X3NI
- Solid state drive - external (portable)
- Shock-resistant, password authentication, USB Attached SCSI Protocol (UASP) compliant, V-NAND Technology, 256-bit AES
Interface Transfer Rate:
- 10.0 Gbps (USB 3.1) / 5.0 Gbps (USB 3.0) / 480 Mbps (USB 2.0)
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 - 24 pin USB-C
- UL, TUV, VCCI, C-Tick, BSMI, CB, IC, FCC, RoHS, KC, EAC
- Samsung Notebook 9 900X3TI, 900X5TI
- Samsung Notebook 9 Pen NP930QAA
- Samsung Notebook 9 Pro 940X3NI
- Fast transfer speeds
With Samsung V-NAND flash memory and a USB 3.1 Gen 2 interface, the T5 provides fast transfer speeds. Transfers and backups of large-sized data, including 4K videos and high-resolution photos, will be much quicker and faster.
- Metal minimalism
The top to bottom metal design and rounded unibody fits comfortably in the palm of your hand.
- Compact and light
Smaller than the average business card, weighing little and thin. The compact, light and slim, T5 is the perfect portable storage.
- Solid inside and out
Do more. Worry less. The T5 has no moving parts and a sturdy metal body, so it can handle drops.
- Connect with ease
Connect the T5 to an extensive range of devices from PCs, smartphones and other devices.
No Reviews are available at this time