Bring new levels of flexibility and scalability to ultra-high resolution video walls and multi-display and multi-projector visualization clusters with the NVIDIA Quadro Sync II, which synchronizes select NVIDIA Quadro GPU video outputs to enable up to 16 synchronized displays per HP Z Workstation.
NVIDIA Quadro Sync II - Add-on interface board - PCIe - for Workstation Z4 G4, Z440 (700 Watt), Z6 G4, Z8 G4
- NVIDIA Mosaic, NVIDIA Pascal GPU technology
- Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit Edition, Windows 10 64-bit Edition
- 4 x synchronisation cable - 1 ft
- 2 x synchronisation cable - 2 ft
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- HP Workstation Z4 G4, Z440 (700 Watt), Z6 G4, Z8 G4
- Streamline advanced display deployments
Run massive visualizations from fewer workstations with a card that can synchronize up to 4 NVIDIA Pascal GPUs per card or up to 16 displays per chassis.
- Scale your application resolution
Show and share your projects on one unified, artifact-free video wall of up to 16 synchronized individual displays or projectors with NVIDIA Mosaic. You can also use the technology for multi-display stereoscopic visualization clusters.
- Flexible compatibility
Connect NVIDIA Quadro Sync II cards installed on separate HP Workstations and synchronize displays between them in visualization clusters, or connect a card to an external timing signal to synchronize the output of the connected GPU.
No Reviews are available at this time