Enable expansive, extremely high-resolution visual workspaces for your 2D and 3D projects on up to three 4K displays with the NVIDIA Quadro P400 graphics card powered by NVIDIA Pascal GPU technology.
NVIDIA Quadro P400 - Graphics card - Quadro P400 - 2 GB GDDR5 - PCIe 3.0 x16 - 3 x Mini DisplayPort - for Workstation Z2 G4 (MT, SFF), Z2 G5, Z240 (SFF, tower), Z4 G4, Z440, Z6 G4, Z8 G4; ZCentral 4R Workstation (1350 Watt)
- OpenCL, DirectCompute, DirectX 12, OpenGL 4.5, Vulkan
- Multi-Stream Transport, Shader Model 5.1
- Linux, Microsoft Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10
Power Consumption Operational:
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - parts and labor - 1 year
- Technical support - phone consulting - 1 year
- Product info support - web support - 1 year
- HP Workstation Z2 G4 (MT, SFF), Z2 G5, Z240 (SFF, tower), Z4 G4, Z440, Z6 G4, Z8 G4
- HP ZCentral 4R Workstation (1350 Watt)
- Streamlined workflows with 2 GB dedicated graphics memory
Work with multiple apps and create and manipulate 2D/3D designs and models with complex assemblies, lag-free in real-time, when you access assets stored in 2GB graphics memory.
- Extraordinary visuals and optimized multi-display productivity
Get high brightness and color saturation, over 10K:1 CR, and support for up to three 4K displays or one 5K display with DisplayPort 1.4. Easily manage your setup with NVIDIA nView . Create and playback HDR video with H.264 and HEVC engines.
- Tuned and tested drivers
Focus on doing your best work with a card that supports the latest releases of OpenGL, DirectX, Vulkan , and NVIDIA CUDA to help ensure compatibility with your frequently-used professional applications.
No Reviews are available at this time