Get full professional graphics performance for 3D models and 2D imagery and support for an expansive visual workspace of up to four 4K displays with the NVIDIA Quadro P1000, powered by NVIDIA Pascal GPU technology.
NVIDIA Quadro P1000 - Graphics card - 1 GPUs - Quadro P1000 - 4 GB GDDR5 - PCIe 3.0 x16 - 4 x Mini DisplayPort - for Workstation Z2 G4 (MT, SFF), Z2 G5, Z240 (SFF, tower), Z4 G4, Z440, Z6 G4, Z8 G4; ZCentral 4R Workstation
- 1 GPUs - NVIDIA Quadro P1000
- OpenCL, DirectCompute, DirectX 12, OpenGL 4.5, Vulkan
- Nvidia CUDA technology, Shader Model 5.1
- Motion Stabilization Technology (MST)
- Linux, Microsoft Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10
Power Consumption Operational:
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 1 year
- HP Workstation Z2 G4 (MT, SFF), Z2 G5, Z240 (SFF, tower), Z4 G4, Z440, Z6 G4, Z8 G4
- HP ZCentral 4R Workstation
- Streamlined workflows with fast, dedicated memory
Work and interact with multiple applications and large models, scenes, plans, and assemblies, lag-free in real time, when you access assets stored in the dedicated 4 GB GDDR5 memory.
- Extraordinary visuals and optimized multi-display productivity
Get high brightness and color saturation, over 10K:1 CR, and support for up to four 4K displays or one 5K display with DisplayPort 1.4. Easily manage your setup with NVIDIA nView . Create and playback HDR video with H.264 and HEVC engines.
- Tuned and tested drivers
Focus on doing your best work with a card that supports the latest releases of OpenGL, DirectX, Vulkan , and NVIDIA CUDA to help ensure compatibility with your frequently-used professional applications.
No Reviews are available at this time