Sonus brings session border controller (SBC) SIP communication capability to the enterprise branch and medium to large businesses. To further address deployment needs Sonus has also enabled branch survivability, Microsoft Lync primary/back-up server, and integrated analog ports all within the single Sonus SBC 2000 compact appliance.
Sonus SBC 2000 - VoIP gateway - GigE - 1U - with DSP module (Voltage: AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz))
Processor / Memory / Storage
- 1 x Intel Pentium 2.2 GHz
Data Link Protocol:
- Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
Network / Transport Protocol:
- TCP/IP, UDP/IP, NTP, IPSec, DHCP, DNS, RTP, RTCP
Remote Management Protocol:
- Maximum call setup rate: 4 calls per second
- Maximum number of concurrent calls: 600
- Maximum number TDM to SIP calls: 480
- Maximum number SIP to SIP calls: 600
- Maximum number of transcoded sessions: 600
- Maximum number of registered users: 1000
- Maximum number of TLS sessions: 600
- Maximum number of SRTP sessions: 600
- SIP signalling sessions: 100
- Maximum number of call route entries: 15000
- Power, alarm, peer node, ready
- Firewall protection, NAT support, VLAN support, auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), Syslog support, DoS attack prevention, DiffServ support, manageable, IPv6 support, DDos attack prevention, IPSec Virtual Private Network (VPN), Access Control List (ACL) support, Quality of Service (QoS), IPSec NAT-Traversal (NAT-T), DHCP server, port forwarding, bandwidth control, IPv4 support, DHCP client, optimized for Microsoft Lync, NTP time synchronization, Call Admission Control (CAC), DiffServ Code Point (DSCP) support
- RADIUS, LDAP, Active Directory
- G.711, G.722, G.723.1, G.729ab, G.726, T.38, G.722.2
IP Telephony Features:
- Comfort noise generation (CNG), voice activity detection (VAD), echo cancellation (G.168), call forwarding, caller ID, call hold, call transfer, DTMF generation/detection, Calling Line Identification Presentation (CLIP), Dialed Number Identification Service (DNIS)
- 2 x USB 2.0 - Type A
- 4 x 1000Base-T - RJ-45
- 1 x 1000Base-T (management) - RJ-45
Power Consumption Operational:
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- SBC offers optimized SIP trunking
With an integrated enterprise SBC (Session Border Controller), the Sonus SBC 2000 offers enterprise branch and small and medium businesses optimized SIP trunking services for Internet Telephony Service Provider (ITSP) connectivity.
- Branch office connectivity and survivability for Microsoft Lync Server 2010
The Sonus SBC 2000 Survivable Branch Appliance (SBA) provides basic voice services to branch office users during a WAN outage. During a WAN outage, the SBA appliance manages the intra-branch voice calls and IM sessions as well as inter-branch communications and voice mail retrieval over PSTN.
- Highly flexible connections for SIP, legacy PBX, analog, and PSTN
The Sonus SBC 2000 offers true "any-to-any" signaling translation and media interworking between SIP, analog, and TDM endpoints. The Sonus SBC 2000 can simultaneously connect to legacy TDM PBXs and the PSTN. In addition, FXS ports are available for low cost analog phones and fax.
- Architecture and modularity
The Sonus SBC 2000 offers powerful quality of experience features, industry leading voice quality, intelligent call routing, call forking, and comprehensive PBX interoperability. Directory-based call routing is built directly into the SBC platform. The SBC also features a multi-mode user interface that provides configuration and real-time management of SBC nodes. The web-based user interface is designed to simplify and accelerate installation using a "task" configuration mode.