The VPL-SW235 short throw projector has a number of features to present high quality images while keeping low TCO. This includes brightness of 3000 lumen, so images can be clearly seen even in a bright room. Constant brightness function extends the brightness of the projector over a long period of time. While energy-efficient technologies extend lamp replacement time. The projector also needs only 79 cm to display a large 80-inch image on the screen, which fits perfectly in front of a white board leaving plenty of space. With the fuss-free installation and achievement of less glares or shadows during presentation, the short throw projector offers excellent usability.
Sony VPL-SW235 - 3LCD projector - 3000 lumens (white) - 3000 lumens (color) - WXGA (1280 x 800) - 16:10 - 720p - short-throw fixed lens - LAN
- WXGA - WXGA (1280 x 800) (native) / 1600 x 1200 (resized)
- 3,072,000 pixels (1280 x 800) x 3
- Ultra high-pressure mercury 210 Watt
Lamp Life Cycle:
- Up to 4000 hour(s) - normal mode
- Up to 10000 hour(s) - economic mode
- Hungarian, Indonesian, Thai, Chinese (traditional), Chinese (simplified), Vietnamese, Farsi, English, German, French, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Polish, Finnish, Swedish, Russian, Spanish, Dutch, Greek, Turkish, Arabic, Japanese, Korean
- High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection System (HDCP), 3LCD Technology, BrightEra, Wireless Ready, 16:10 aspect ratio support, Vivid Color Control, Lamp Dimming Function, USB Viewer, USB Display, Eco Mode, smartphone remote control
Keystone Correction Direction:
Vertical Keystone Correction:
- SECAM, PAL, PAL-N, PAL-M, NTSC 4.43, NTSC 3.58
Analog Video Signal:
- RGB, S-Video, composite video, component video
- VGA, HDMI, composite video, S-Video
- 1080/60i, 480/60p, 720/60p, 1080/50i, 720/50p, 576/50p, 1080/50p, 1080/60p, 480/60i, 576/50i
LAN and Wireless Image Transferring Protocols:
- 1 x component video / RGB input - 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15)
- 1 x audio line-in - mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm
- 1 x RGB input - 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15)
- 1 x audio line-in - mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm
- 1 x HDMI input - 19 pin HDMI Type A
- 1 x S-video input - 4 pin mini-DIN
- 1 x audio line-in - RCA x 2
- 1 x composite video input - RCA
- 1 x RGB output - 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15)
- 1 x audio line-out - mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm
- 1 x serial RS-232C - 9 pin D-Sub (DB-9) (management)
- 1 x network - RJ-45
- 1 x USB - 4 pin USB Type A
- 1 x USB - 4 pin USB Type B
- 1 x microphone input - mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm
- Remote control, lithium coin cell battery
Power Consumption Operational:
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- 20 - 80% (non-condensing)
- Short throw distance
The VPL-SW235 offers a 0.46:1 throw ratio that produces a 2.03 m (80-inch) diagonal screen size image from only 79 cm (31-inch) away from the screen.
- High image quality 3LCD natural and vivid color images
Thanks to the optical system projecting three basic colors constantly each, the projector offers excellent light efficiency, which ensures colorful and bright images. High color reproducibility is important especially when using colorful content, such as materials used in classrooms. The projector also has an excellent contrast ratio of 3000:1.
- High brightness of 3000 lumen in high lamp mode
The VPL-SW235 features three brightness modes for different use - 'High' for naturally white presentations in bright rooms, 'Standard' for everyday use, and 'Low' for video in darkened rooms. The native WXGA (1280 x 800) 16:10 widescreen screen resolution panelist is perfect for presentations direct from a laptop or PC.
- Energy efficient with long-lasting lamp
The lamp driver optimally controls the wattage of the lamp and achieves a long-lasting lamp time with the brightness of lamp mode low. The lamp time is extended more than 66%, compared to the previous model.
- Advanced energy-saving features
Advanced lamp technology enables robust energy-saving features. For example, greater brightness control in auto light dimming mode saves considerable energy when the projector is left on without being used. During projection, auto picture mode automatically adjusts light output to suit the projected scene. When you need to mute the picture temporarily, light output can be completely deactivated to minimize energy consumption.
- Network presentation (LAN/wireless LAN)
When the projector is installed on a LAN/wireless LAN, presentations can be projected from any PC and Mac on the network. A tablet or smart phone can be connected at the same time. The wireless presentation capability makes it easy to present files from your tablet device or smart phone. You can project JPG, PDF and other supporting formats. Up to four users can project PC/Mac images simultaneously, while up to eight users can connect to one projector.
No Reviews are available at this time