Seagate Laptop Thin HDD offers feature-rich, slim, lightweight style at price and capacity points that enable no-compromise designs for thin computing.
Seagate Laptop Thin HDD ST500LM021 - Hard drive - 500 GB - internal - 2.5" - SATA 6Gb/s - 7200 rpm - buffer: 32 MB
- 1 x SATA 6 Gb/s - 7 pin Serial ATA
- 1.8 Watt (active)
- 0.65 Watt (idle)
Compatible with Windows 7:
- "Compatible with Windows 7" software and devices carry Microsoft’s assurance that these products have passed tests for compatibility and reliability with 32-bit and 64-bit Windows 7.
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
- 400 g @ 2ms (operating) / 1000 g @ 1ms (non-operating)
- Opens new frontiers for system designers
Seagate has purpose-built the Laptop Thin HDD to meet the customers' demand for affordable, slimmer, fully functional computing solutions.
- Smooth migration to advanced format 4K
Laptop Thin HDDs include Seagate SmartAlign technology. This innovation provides easy access to all the benefits of the Advanced Format 4K sector standard - no utilities, no extra steps. AF drive migration happens automatically in the background. The drive's performance is not affected, and there is no need for the time-consuming utilities that are required by other AF-enabled drives.
- Enter Seagate ingenuity
Seagate Laptop Thin HDD drives leverage current laptop drives in both material and product design to provide the world's first 7 mm 2.5-inch form factor drive. The result is affordable, thin storage for entry-level to mainstream laptops, high-end netbooks, thin ultraportables and slim-computing devices.
No Reviews are available at this time