Enjoy Gigabit Ethernet networking that's designed for optimal performance with the environment in mind. Get Audio Video Bridging (AVB) support and efficient power management in a low halogen single-port PCI-Express Gigabit Ethernet adapter.
Intel I210-T1 - Network adapter - PCIe 2.1 low profile - Gigabit Ethernet x 1 - for HP 285 G6, 295 G6; Desktop Pro 300 G6; EliteDesk 805 G6; ProDesk 40X G6; ZCentral 4R
- Plug-in card - low profile
PCI Specification Revision:
- Ethernet 10Base-T, Ethernet 100Base-TX, Ethernet 1000Base-T
Data Link Protocol:
- Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
Remote Management Protocol:
- Full duplex capability, wake on LAN (WOL), PXE support
- IEEE 802.2, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3x, WfM 2.0, IEEE 802.3az
- FCC Class B certified, TUV, TUV GS, cTUVus
Power Consumption Operational:
Software / System Requirements
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 11, Microsoft Windows Vista Business (32/64 bits), Microsoft Windows 7 Professional (32/64 bits), Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.3 or later, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4.8 or later, Windows 8, Windows 8 Pro
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
- HP 280 G2, 280 G3, 280 G4, 285 G3, 285 G6, 290 G1, 290 G3, 290 G4, 295 G6
- HP Desktop Pro 300 G6, Pro A 300 G3, Pro A G2, Pro A G3
- HP EliteDesk 705 G3, 800 G1 (SFF, tower), 800 G2, 800 G4, 805 G6
- HP ProDesk 400 G1, 400 G4, 400 G5 (micro tower, SFF), 400 G6, 405 G1, 405 G6, 490 G1, 490 G3, 600 G1, 600 G2 (micro tower, SFF), 600 G5
- HP Workstation Z1 G5 Entry, Z1 G6 Entry, Z230, Z4 G4, Z420, Z6 G4, Z620, Z8 G4, Z820
- HP ZCentral 4R Workstation
- HP Compaq 6305 Pro
- Audio-Video Bridging (AVB)
The Intel Ethernet Server Adapter I210 supports IEEE 802.1Qav Audio-Video Bridging (AVB) for customers requiring tightly controlled media stream synchronization, buffering, and reservation. The 802.1Qav is part of the AVB specification that provides a way to guarantee bounded latency and latency variation for time sensitive traffic.
- Performance optimization
The Intel Ethernet Server Adapter I210 contains four transmit and four receive queues. These queues offer Error Correcting Memory (ECC) protection for improved data reliability. The adapter efficiently manages packets with minimum latency by combining parallel and pipelined logic architectures optimized for these independent transmit and receive queues. These queues, combined with Receive Side Scaling (RSS) and Message Signal Interrupt Extension (MSI-X) support, optimize the performance on servers with multi-core processors.
- Power management technologies
Today, companies everywhere are looking for ways to decrease energy consumption across the enterprise to reduce costs and environmental impact, while at the same time solving increasingly important power density challenges. That's why Intel has introduced advanced Power management technologies that enable enterprises to configure power options on the adapter and more effectively manage power consumption.
- Environmentally friendly design
The Intel Ethernet Server Adapter I210 Family is low halogen and completely lead-free to reduce the potential for environmental impact. This, in combination with power management technologies, a unique ventilated bracket, and space saving design make this adapter an ideal solution for compact workstations and entry-level servers.
No Reviews are available at this time