Marketing description is not available.
Seagate Constellation ES.3 ST1000NM0033 - Hard drive - 1 TB - internal - 3.5" - SATA 6Gb/s - 7200 rpm - buffer: 128 MB
- Enhanced Error Correction Code, Ramp Load, dual processor, PowerChoice, Humidity Sensor, Low Halogen, Super Parity, S.M.A.R.T.
- 1 x SATA 6 Gb/s - 7 pin Serial ATA
- 4.45 Watt (idle)
- 8.08 Watt (read)
Compatible with Windows 7:
- "Compatible with Windows 7" software and devices carry Microsoft’s assurance that these products have passed tests for compatibility and reliability with 32-bit and 64-bit Windows 7.
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 5 years
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- 0.25 g @ 5-500 Hz (non-operating)
Shock Tolerance (operating):
- 70 g @ 2 ms half-sine pulse
Shock Tolerance (non-operating):
- 300 g @ 2 ms half-sine pulse
Vibration Tolerance (operating):
Vibration Tolerance (non-operating):
- Maximize your data footprint
The Seagate Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD V.3 features the large capacities in a 3.5-inch form factor. Build cost-effective maximum capacity storage solutions with enterprise-class, 7200-RPM drives.
- 24 x 7 energy-efficient data access
Among 3.5-inch form factor drives, the Seagate Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD V.3 features the low operating power in the industry-less than 10.68 W on average. Additionally, Seagate Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD V.3 hard drives further power reductions with enhanced PowerChoice technology. Purpose-built for enterprise environments, the PowerChoice feature enables the T10-compliant power management standard, allowing organizations to tailor systems for optimal energy usage resulting in up to 90% more power savings.
- Drive reliability you can trust.
The Seagate Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD V.3 provides enhanced error correction, super-parity and end-to-end SAS-based data integrity for accurate data storage each and every time. With its robust 7200-RPM performance, ramp load technology and a humidity sensor for optimum performance, it's the perfect solution for maximizing your enterprise system availability. Powered by the multi-drive firmware and enhanced rotational vibration tolerance, the Seagate Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD V.3 can help to ensure consistent and reliable performance.
No Reviews are available at this time