This device is a small and fast enterprise hard drive. It enables IT organizations to tailor systems for performance and power consumption. With a fast and safe recovery, this hard drive features high capacity and small footprint, that enables data centers to keep pace with data growth and optimize data center real estate.
Seagate Enterprise Performance 10K HDD ST600MM0026 - Hard drive - encrypted - 600 GB - internal - 2.5" SFF - SAS 6Gb/s - 10000 rpm - buffer: 64 MB - Self-Encrypting Drive (SED)
- PowerChoice, Protection Information (PI), Seagate Instant Secure Erase (ISE)
Compatible with Windows 7:
- "Compatible with Windows 7" software and devices carry Microsoft’s assurance that these products have passed tests for compatibility and reliability with 32-bit and 64-bit Windows 7.
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 5 years
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
- 40 g @ 11ms half-sine pulse (operating) / 400 g @ 2ms half-sine pulse (non-operating)
- PowerChoice technology
PowerChoice technology for T10-compliant power management enables IT organizations to tailor systems for performance and power consumption.
- Seagate RAID Rebuild technology
Seagate RAID Rebuild technology makes RAID recovery faster and safer.
- Self Encrypting Drive models
SED models can be used as standard drives or as part of a more secure solution.
- Seagate Instant Secure Erase technology
ISE technology makes it safe, fast, and easy to retire, repurpose and sell drives.
- High capacity and small footprint
High capacity and small footprint enables data centers to keep pace with data growth and optimize data center real estate.
- Seagate Unifed Storage
Seagate Unifed Storage architecture reduces complexity and costs by converging disparate interfaces, form factors and security standards.
No Reviews are available at this time