Microsoft Xbox One X - Tom Clancy's The Division 2 Bundle - game console - 4K - HDR - 1 TB HDD - black
- AMD Scorpio Engine - 2.3 GHz - 8-core
- 12 GB GDDR5 SDRAM at 326 GB/s
Floating Point Performance:
- Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
Instant Content Supported:
- Amazon Video, Hulu Plus, Netflix, YouTube
Surround Sound Supported:
- DTS, Dolby Atmos, Dolby Digital, Dolby TrueHD, DTS:X
- Xbox Controller - wireless
Supported Video Formats:
- MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, WMV, AVC, H.264, VC-1, HEVC, H.265, VP9
- HDMI output
- 3 x USB 3.0
- HDMI input
- SPDIF output
Power Consumption Operational:
- HDMI cable, Xbox Live Gold 1-month membership, 1-month Xbox Game Pass, Tom Clancy's The Division 2 (download code)
- Powerful console
With 40% more power than any other console, experience immersive true 4K gaming. Games play better on Xbox One X.
- Faster processing, smoother gameplay
The 8-core Custom AMD CPU is clocked at 2.3GHz to bring enhanced AI, real world detail, and smoother interactions to your gaming.
- More memory, bigger worlds
12GB GDDR5 of graphic memory add speed and power to game performance to enable bigger worlds, further horizons, and quicker load times.
- Immersive worlds: life-like detail
A 6 Teraflop GPU enables 4K environments and characters to become more realistic than ever, with more detail and smoother animations.
- Memory bandwidth and faster load times
Game graphics are faster and more detailed with 326 GB/sec memory bandwidth, to keep your gaming momentum flowing.
- Leaner, much meaner
A 40% increase in power doesn't mean an increase in the size. In fact, Xbox One X is a small console.
- Scorpio engine
With 6 Teraflops, 326GB/s of Memory Bandwidth and advanced, custom silicon, the Scorpio Engine is a powerful console gaming processor.
- Maximum cooling, minimal noise
All that power doesn't mean more heat and noise. Xbox One X uses advanced liquid cooling and the supercharger-style centrifugal fan to ensure it stays cool.
- Custom tuned
To maximize performance and minimize power consumption, Xbox One X uses the hovis method, a cutting edge digital power delivery system that custom tunes each console's voltage.
- Designed for every angle
No matter how you view it, Xbox One X is sleek and distinctive.
- True 4K
True 4K gaming, where action is brought to life with 2160p frame buffers, and 6 Teraflops of graphical processing power.
- The benefits of High Dynamic Range
Experience richer, more luminous colors in games. With a higher contrast ratio between lights and darks, High Dynamic Range technology brings out the true visual depth of your games.
- Spatial sound
Dolby Atmos and DTS: X enables you to experience premiere audio that puts you in the center of 3D spatial sound.
No Reviews are available at this time