HP's screen reader and voice command technology can help facilitate a conversation between you and select HP devices. When installed, it provides a robust accessibility experience as outlined in the US Section 508 Refresh and Europe's EN301549.
HP Accessibility Assistant - Printer remote control - for LaserJet Enterprise MFP M635; LaserJet Enterprise Flow MFP M634, MFP M635, MFP M636
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - replacement - 1 year
- HP Color LaserJet Enterprise M553x, M652dn, M652n, M653dh, M653dn, M653x
- HP Color LaserJet Managed E55040dn, E55040dw, E65150dn, E65160dn, E85055dn
- HP Color LaserJet Managed Flow MFP E67660z
- HP LaserJet Enterprise M506x, M507dn, M507x, M605x, M606x, M607dn, M607n, M608dn, M608n, M608x, M609dh, M609dn, M609x, M610dn, M611dn, M611x, M612dn, M612x, MFP M527dn, MFP M528dn, MFP M528f, MFP M577dn, MFP M577f, MFP M631dn, MFP M631z, MFP M632fht, MFP M632h, MFP M633fh, MFP M634z, MFP M635fht, MFP M635h, MFP M636fh, MFP M681dh, MFP M681f
- HP LaserJet Enterprise Flow MFP M527c, MFP M527z, MFP M528c, MFP M577c, MFP M577z, MFP M631h, MFP M632z, MFP M633z, MFP M634h, MFP M635z, MFP M636z, MFP M681f, MFP M681z, MFP M682z
- HP LaserJet Managed E50045dw, E50145dn, E60155dn, E60165dn, E60175dn, M506xm, MFP E52645dn, MFP E72425dn, MFP E72425dv, MFP E72430DN, MFP E77422-E77428dn
- HP LaserJet Managed Flow MFP E52645c
- HP PageWide Color 755dn, MFP 774dn, MFP 774dns, MFP 779dn, MFP 779dns
- HP PageWide Enterprise Color 556dn, 556xh, 765dn, MFP 586dn, MFP 586f, MFP 780dn, MFP 780dns
- HP PageWide Enterprise Color Flow MFP 586z, MFP 785f, MFP 785z+, MFP 785zs
- Reinvent efficiency: Voice command, screen reader
Easily complete your critical tasks by activating a session-based voice command mode with one touch.
Provide support for low-vision employees with a screen reader mode that narrates content on the control panel.
Stay connected to select HP devices thanks to a durable interface cable that is internally installed.
- Reinvent intelligence: Security is nonnegotiable
Know when voice command and/or screen reader is active when you see an icon's illuminated LED light.
Rest easy knowing your passwords are protected–HP Accessibility Assistant will read them as "dot, dot, dot…".
Conveniently install HP Accessibility Assistant via USB in the HIP or as an external attachment on the device.
- Reinvent usability: Universal design solutions
Intuitively-shaped buttons make navigating the HP Accessibility Assistant easy for low vision employees.
Tactilely-discernable arrows, volume controls, select, home, and back options make this accessory easy-to-use.
Access features on the HP Accessibility App with either the press of a button or a simple voice command.
No Reviews are available at this time