Marketing description is not available.
Ricoh SP C360DNw - Printer - color - Duplex - LED - A4/Legal - 2400 x 600 dpi - up to 30 ppm (mono) / up to 30 ppm (color) - capacity: 350 sheets - USB 2.0, Gigabit LAN, Wi-Fi(n), USB 2.0 host (Voltage: AC 230 V)
- Workgroup printer - LED - color
- Up to 30 ppm - color - A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in)
- Up to 30 ppm - B/W - A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in)
- USB 2.0, Gigabit LAN, Wi-Fi(n), USB 2.0 host
First Print Out Time B/W:
First Print Out Time Color:
- PCL 5C, PostScript 3, PCL 6, PDF
- 80 x PCL
- 13 x Intellifonts
- 250-sheet input tray, 100-sheet bypass tray
- Envelopes, labels, plain paper, bond paper, recycled paper, thick paper, thin paper, card stock, preprinted paper
Max Media Size:
- Legal (8.5 in x 14 in), A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in)
- Letter A Size (8.5 in x 11 in), Legal (8.5 in x 14 in), Executive (7.25 in x 10.5 in), A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in), A5 (5.83 in x 8.25 in), B5 (6.93 in x 9.83 in), A6 (4.13 in x 5.83 in), Folio (8.5 in x 13 in), B6 (4.92 in x 6.93 in), Foolscap (8.5 in x 13.5 in)
- Input tray: 1 x automatic - 250 sheets - Legal (8.5 in x 14 in) weight: 56 g/m² - 220 g/m²
- Bypass tray: 1 x automatic - 100 sheets - Legal (8.5 in x 14 in) weight: 56 g/m² - 220 g/m²
Monthly Duty Cycle (max):
- 1 x USB host - 4 pin USB Type A
- 1 x Gigabit LAN - RJ-45
- 1 x USB 2.0 - 4 pin USB Type B
Power Consumption Operational:
Power Consumption Stand by:
Software / System Requirements
- HP-UX 11.x, Apple MacOS 8.6 or later, HP-UX 11i v2, SCO OpenServer 5.0.7, SunSoft Solaris 2.9, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4, SCO OpenServer 6, SunSoft Solaris 2.10, IBM AIX 5L 5.3, Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2, HP-UX 11i v3, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5, Microsoft Windows Server 2008, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6, Apple MacOS X 10.7 or later, Microsoft Windows Server 2012, Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2, IBM AIX 5L 6.1, IBM AIX 5L 7.1, Microsoft Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
- Print professional color documents for less
Easily meet tight deadlines and enhance communications with a compact printer that produces up to 30 pages per minute (ppm), whether you're printing color, black-and-white, single- or double-sided documents. The RICOH SP C360DNw LED Color Printer is perfect for small offices and work teams of up to four people, and it offers an affordable cost per page (CPP) while delivering impressive, high-quality 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution - making it easy to communicate ideas more effectively.
- Perform print jobs in ways that best fit your work style
Streamlining the way you work is simple with the SP C360DNw. Plug into your company network for high-speed data transmissions, or stay flexible by placing your device where it's more easily accessible with the wireless LAN. Make printing more convenient by using smartphones and tablets with AirPrint, Mopria or Google Cloud Print, or use RICOH Smart Device Connector to enable the Near Field Communication (NFC) tag and print directly from your Android phone. The 4-line LCD display is user-friendly and lets you perform print tasks with ease.
- Easily manage your print workloads
The SP C360DNw has plenty of power, helping to keep you and your work team highly productive. Process print files quickly with the 1.2GHz processor, and produce volumes of at least 1,000 pages per month without sacrificing quality for years to come. Plus, a first-page-out time of 7.2 seconds1 and a recovery time of 9.9 seconds helps to ensure that the printer is always ready to work when you are.
- Keep print jobs flowing with increased versatility
A flexible standard and bypass paper tray let you print on a variety of media - including legal-size paper, thick paper stock, envelopes and more. You can even print large 8.5" x 49.6" banners in the bypass tray for professional marketing projects. With your choice of two optional trays, you can increase paper capacity to a maximum of 850 pages to reduce the number of trips needed for reloads. Load different types of paper in each of your trays to move between jobs more quickly and efficiently.
- Help safeguard documents and sensitive data
Feel confident about the safety of proprietary information with enhanced data security that helps to protect your intellectual property. With IP Filtering, SSL/TLS and multiple types of authentication, you'll have peace of mind when connecting your printer to your company network. Plus, Locked Print helps you ensure that proprietary information is protected by requiring passwords before users can release print jobs at the device.
- Save even more with an eco-friendly printer
With an EPEAT Silver rating, ENERGY STAR certification and a Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC) of less than 1.2kWH, you'll enjoy reduced electric bills. You can also reduce costs with the ability to replace the toner and drum separately - letting you maximize the life of each component.
No Reviews are available at this time