Building on the legacy of the industry-leading, 105SLPlus printer, the ZT510 includes the core features you need in an industrial printer at a cost-effective price point. The ZT510 provides a proven, durable design and construction while adding advanced management and monitoring capabilities. That means you get 24/7 reliability to keep your operations running smoothly today, plus longevity and advanced functionality to power through every challenge in the years to come - all at an exceptional value.
Zebra ZT510 - Label printer - DT/TT - - 203 dpi - up to 720.5 inch/min - parallel, USB, serial, Gigabit LAN, NFC, Bluetooth 4.0 - cutter (Voltage: AC 120/230 V)
- Label printer - direct thermal / thermal transfer - monochrome
- Up to 720.5 inch/min - max speed
- Parallel, USB, serial, Gigabit LAN, NFC, Bluetooth 4.0
- ZPL, ZPL II, Extensible Mark-up Language (XML)
- CG Triumvirate Bold Condensed, OCR-A, OCR-B
- Realtime clock, transmissive media sensor, reflective media sensor, cutter, cutter tray
- 16 x bitmapped
- 2 x scalable
- Code 93, Industrial 2 of 5, Code 39, Code 49, CODABLOCK, ISBT 128, QR code, MaxiCode, Aztec code, LOGMARS, UPC-A, UPC-E, MicroPDF417, Codabar, Code 11, Interleaved 2 of 5, Postnet, PDF417, Data Matrix, PLANET, TLC39, Plessey, Code 128B, Code 128C, Code 128A, Standard 2 of 5, EAN-8, EAN-13, MSI, RSS-14
- Multi-level Element Energy Equalizer (E3)
Technology / Form Factor:
- Continuous labels, die cut labels
Roll Maximum Outer Diameter:
- 1 x manual - 1 roll - Roll (4.5 in)
- 1 x RS-232 - 9 pin D-Sub (DB-9)
- 1 x USB - 4 pin USB Type B
- 1 x Gigabit LAN - RJ-45
- Cutter, cutter catch tray
- FCC Class B certified, VCCI, C-Tick, BSMI, EN 61000-3-2, ICES-003, NOM, EN 61000-3-3, EN55024, EN55022 Class B, CCC, IEC 60950-1, KCC, GOST-R, S Mark, cTUVus, UkrSEPRO
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- 20 - 85% (non-condensing)
- Exceptional performance in the harshest conditions
Boost your productivity with printers that just won't quit. The ZT510 builds on the legacy of its predecessor, the 105SLPlus. Durable steel structural components can withstand years of abuse in extreme temperatures, dust, debris and other challenging industrial conditions, and meticulously engineered printing mechanisms provide 24/7 reliability to meet your high-volume production needs.
- Operational visibility, remote management and future-ready adaptability
Zebra's cloud-accessible Link-OS software platform and managed services offerings give you total visibility and control over your printing systems, whether you're onsite or across the globe. Plus, with two available communication slots, field-installable media-handling options and optional USB Host for plug-and-play integration, it's easy to stay ahead of your evolving business and technology needs, whatever they may be.
- A value that won't break your budget
For cost-conscious decision makers, the ZT510 offers next-generation print performance at an exceptional value. It provides high-duty cycle, rugged reliability, fast processing, advanced Link-OS capabilities and all the basic features you need - without the added cost of those you don't.
No Reviews are available at this time