Manage your hotel easily and efficiently with the LV570H series, featuring Pro:Centric, Pro:Idiom and b-LAN technologies, enabling users to easily configure and/or update guest room TVs via a centralized management system. The LV570H series also delivers crisp, clear images through energy-efficient LED technology, improving the guest room experience.
LG 55LV570H - 55" Class (54.6" viewable) - LV570H Series LED TV - hotel / hospitality - Pro:Centric with Integrated Pro:Idiom - 1080p (Full HD) 1920 x 1080 - direct-lit LED - black coffee
- LED-backlit LCD TV Pro:Centric with Integrated Pro:Idiom
Power Consumption Operational:
- Yes - hotel / hospitality
Frame Rate & Enhancement Technology:
LCD Backlight Technology:
- LED backlight - direct-lit LED - direct-lit LED
Viewing Angle (Vertical):
- Screen welcome message, Pro:Centric, b-LAN, Multi remote control, Pro:Centric Server, Self Diagnostics, Pro:Centric RF, Pro:Centric HCAP (SDK), Pro:Centric Application 3.7.5
Settings Cloning Capability:
- Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately), EzManager, RJP Compatible, Logical Channel Map, Instant On, Motion eye care
Flat Panel Mount Interface:
MPEG Profiles and Levels:
Supported Video Formats:
- MPEG-4, DivX, WMV, ASF, AVI, MOV, M4V, MPG, MPEG
Supported Pictures Formats:
- Clear Voice technology, Optical Sound Sync
- 2 x speaker - built-in - 10 Watt
Network & Internet Multimedia
- Digital audio output (optical) - rear
- HDMI - rear
- 2 x LAN - rear
- Speakers output - rear
- Composite video/audio input - rear
- 2 x HDMI - side
- USB 2.0 - side
- VGA input - rear
- Audio line-in
Power Consumption Stand by:
Estimated Annual Operating Cost:
Dimensions & Weight Details
Dimensions & Weight Details:
- Panel without stand - 48.8 in x 1.6 in x 28.3 in x 35.9 lbs
- Panel with stand - 48.8 in x 11.9 in x 30.3 in x 43 lbs
Dimensions & Weight (Shipping)
- Welcome screen
Have a warm greeting message with your hotel name and its logo on the TV when it is turned on. The welcome screen provides an inviting, personalized experience for your guests.
- Self-diagnostics via USB
The TV stores diagnostic data, which can be saved to a USB memory device, thus enabling service engineers to analyze the data and identify technical issues quickly and easily.
- External speaker out compatibility
Enhance the in-room guest experience by adding an external speaker for improved audio performance.
- USB Cloning
Clone all commercial TVs with astonishing speed and ease. The USB Cloning feature allows you to simply copy and transfer TV settings from a designated Master TV to all target TVs using a USB memory device.
- Multi IR
Multi IR allows for the use of unique IR codes based on "bed number" in a multi-TV single room installation.
No Reviews are available at this time