Deliver an enhanced, personalized service experience to your customers with the HP L7010t Touch Monitor, an eye-catching, virtually borderless touch display that provides easily readable price, product, and order information, and allows customers to enter loyalty information or other preferences.
HP L7010t Retail Touch Monitor - LED monitor - 10.1" - touchscreen - 1280 x 800 - ADS-IPS - 220 cd/m² - 800:1 - 30 ms - DisplayPort - HP black, asteroid (Voltage: AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz))
- LED-backlit LCD monitor / TFT active matrix
Horizontal Viewing Angle:
- Chinese (traditional), Chinese (simplified), Brazilian Portuguese, English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Japanese
- HDCP, 50% color gamut, On-screen Digital Controls, Projected Capacitive Touch (PCT) technology, Mercury free, arsenic-free glass, Advanced Super Dimension Switch (ADS)
- 9.7 in x 1.6 in x 6.8 in - without stand
- DisplayPort (HDCP)
- Powered USB (12V)
Display Position Adjustments:
Flat Panel Mount Interface:
- Plug and Play, CSA, UL, VCCI, C-Tick, BSMI, cUL, WHQL, CB, CCC, PSB, CSA NRTL/C, FCC, C-ETL, ETL, KCC, ICES, cTUVus, MEPS, E-Standby, ERP, CECP, CEL, ISC, EPA 7.0
Power Consumption Operational:
Power Consumption Stand by:
Software / System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 / 10
Dimensions & Weight Details:
- Without stand - width: 9.7 in - depth: 1.6 in - height: 6.8 in - weight: 2.5 lbs
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - parts and labor - 3 years
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- 20 - 80% (non-condensing)
- Wide aspect for a wide range of apps
Deploy a 10.1-inch diagonal, 16:9 aspect ratio, high-resolution display that is optimized for the latest retail and hospitality software.
- Easy interactivity
Integrated projective capacitive touch technology provides a familiar, intuitive experience similar to smartphone and tablet devices and supports ten-point and Beep-on-Touch, even with wet fingers.
- Durability for high-traffic areas
Place the sleek, sturdy display where you need it with a VESA mount that enables use as a customer-facing display with the HP RP9 or as a standalone display on a stand or wall. The narrow-bezel glass is dust-resistant and easy to clean.
- Designed with the environment in mind
Get an intelligent, energy-efficient display that is ENERGY STAR certified and EPEAT Gold registered.
- Backed by world-class support specialists
Rest assured that your IT investment is supported by a three-year standard limited warranty and optional HP Care Packs.
No Reviews are available at this time