Most businesses locate their workgroup printer in an open environment. This creates a security risk, but TROY can help. The TROY M506dn MICR SecureEx printer offers MICR locks and paper tray locks to reduce the risk of check stock theft and printer misuse.
TROY MICR M506dn SecureEx - Printer - monochrome - Duplex - laser - A4/Legal - 1200 x 1200 dpi - up to 45 ppm - capacity: 1200 sheets - USB 2.0, Gigabit LAN, USB 2.0 host
- Workgroup printer - laser - monochrome
- USB 2.0, Gigabit LAN, USB 2.0 host
Image Enhancement Technology:
- HP ProRes 1200 / HP FastRes 1200
First Print Out Time B/W:
- PostScript 3, PCL 6, PCL 5Ce
- 2 drawer locks, TROYmark Intelligent Anti-tampering Technology, TROY AutoProtect Font
- 100-sheet multipurpose tray, 2x 550-sheet input trays
- Envelopes, transparencies, labels, plain paper, bond paper, recycled paper, card stock, light-weight paper, punched paper, preprinted paper
Max Media Size:
- Legal (8.5 in x 14 in), A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in)
- Letter A Size (8.5 in x 11 in), Legal (8.5 in x 14 in), Executive (7.25 in x 10.5 in), A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in), A5 (5.83 in x 8.25 in), A6 (4.13 in x 5.83 in), 3.95 in x 5.9 in, Folio (8.5 in x 13 in), JIS B5 (7.17 in x 10.12 in), 4 in x 6 in, Statement (5.5 in x 8.5 in), 3 in x 5 in, 5 in x 7 in, JIS B6 (5.04 x 7.17 in), RA4 (8.46 in x 12 in)
- 1 x automatic - 100 sheets - Legal (8.5 in x 14 in) weight: 60 g/m² - 220 g/m²
- 2 x automatic - 550 sheets - Legal (8.5 in x 14 in) weight: 60 g/m² - 220 g/m²
Monthly Duty Cycle (max):
Recommended Monthly Volume:
- 1 x USB 2.0 - 4 pin USB Type B
- 2 x USB 2.0 host - 4 pin USB Type A
- 1 x Gigabit LAN - RJ-45
- 1 x toner cartridge (black) at 5% coverage
Power Consumption Operational:
Power Consumption Stand by:
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 1 year - carry-in
Dimensions & Weight (Shipping)
- TROYMark intelligent anti-tampering technology
TROYMark is a watermark that provides state-of-the-art deterrence of fraudulent check alteration.
- Auto-protect font
Protects organizations against fraud and/or operator error in the event that a check run is intentionally or accidently sent to a non-TROY printer.
- Datastream encryption and decryption
Data security is critical in a distributed printing application. TROY's encryption/decryption technology "unlocks" and prints the data only when it is received at the TROY printer.
- Secure 3-position keylock
Control over MICR printing option 1: MICR resources are locked while printing non-MICR documents; Option 2: the entire printer is locked; Option 3: all MICR and Non-MICR resources are available. Each of these positioned are reached with key access.
- TROY ExPT exact positioning technology
A MICR line out of alignment is one cause of rejected checks, a multi-million dollar problem for banks and companies. TROY exact positioning technology allows users to precisely adjust the MICR line without affecting the data file.
- MICR toner sensing
Disallows printing of a MICR documents when a MICR toner cartridge is not present in the printer. Provides significant savings to an organization.
- Disable jam recovery
Disallows the printing of duplicate checks providing users with the opportunity to protect themselves during the MICR printing process.
No Reviews are available at this time