TROY Security Printers provide the benefit of a locking tray to help protect your high valued prescription, check, transcript and plain paper stock. These printers are standard HP printers that have been modified to help protect your high-valued paper stock.
TROY Security Printer M402n - Printer - monochrome - laser - A4/Legal - up to 40 ppm - capacity: 350 sheets - Gigabit LAN
- Workgroup printer - laser - monochrome
First Print Out Time B/W:
- 100-sheet multipurpose tray, 250-sheet input tray
Max Media Size:
- Legal (8.5 in x 14.02 in)/A4 (8.27 in x 11.69 in)
- Letter A Size (8.5 in x 11 in), Legal (8.5 in x 14 in), Executive (7.25 in x 10.5 in), A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in), A5 (5.83 in x 8.25 in), A6 (4.13 in x 5.83 in), JIS B5 (7.17 in x 10.12 in)
- 1 x automatic - 100 sheets - Legal (8.5 in x 14 in)
- 1 x automatic - 250 sheets - Legal (8.5 in x 14 in)
Monthly Duty Cycle (max):
Recommended Monthly Volume:
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 1 year - carry-in
Dimensions & Weight (Shipping)
- Providing secure paper tray solutions
Help safeguard your high-value paper stock with secure locking trays, providing only authorized personnel with access. The application of secure locking trays helps protect both high value security forms paper and plain paper stock from theft.
- Preventing stock theft
Paper tray shielding helps prevent paper removal from the back of your printer. TROY uses rugged sheet metal to minimize risk.
- Protecting against document fraud
This anti-fraud technology forces a bright red stain to appear if chemical alteration of a document is attempted. This unique formulation can be used to protect transcripts, medical documents, legal documents, and any other important document. TROY helps protect the reputation of all security documents issuing organizations with configured solutions that meet their security needs.
No Reviews are available at this time