The 4K UHD 27" NEC MultiSync EA275UHD is a widescreen LED-backlit LCD forusers that demand a huge workspace at a readable PPI. Designed to deliver stunning images and impeccable work performance, this high resolution display features IPS panel technology with wide viewing angles and ergonomic adjustability. This model also boasts a height-adjustable stand and full connectivity with DisplayPort, HDMI and DVI-D inputs. The EA275UHD includes touch-sensitive On Screen Display controls, a Picture by Picture (PBP) mode for two inputs onscreen at the same time, streamlined cable management and ControlSync technology, which allows users to control up to six units in a multi-monitor configuration.
NEC MultiSync EA275UHD-BK - LED monitor - 27" - 3840 x 2160 4K UHD (2160p) - AH-IPS - 350 cd/m² - 1000:1 - 6 ms - HDMI, DVI-D, DisplayPort - speakers - with Spyder4 calibration sensor
- LED-backlit LCD monitor / TFT active matrix
- 4K UHD (2160p) 3840 x 2160
- 1000:1 / 25000:1 (dynamic)
Horizontal Viewing Angle:
- Ambient light sensor, XtraView+, Rapid Response, Ambix, picture by picture, HDCP, Eco-Mode, touch keys, Dynamic Visual Mode, ControlSync, 100% sRGB color gamut, Carbon Footprint Meter, Human Sensor, DICOM Simulation, 78.1% Adobe RGB color gamut, 75.1% NTSC color gamut
- 25.2 in x 9.1 in x 16.5 in - with stand
- Spyder4 calibration sensor
- 4 x USB 2.0 upstream (Type A)
- USB 3.0 downstream (Type B)
- 3 x USB 3.0 upstream (Type A)
- Audio line-in
Display Position Adjustments:
- Height, pivot (rotation), swivel, tilt
- Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately)
- 1 x DisplayPort cable
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x ControlSync cable
- 1 x audio cable
- Plug and Play, DDC-2B, VESA DPMS, DDC/CI, RoHS, ISO 9241-307, TCO Certified Edge 1.2, TCO Displays 7.0
Power Consumption Operational:
Power Consumption Stand by:
Software / System Requirements
- SpectraViewII software, NaViSet Administrator 2
Dimensions & Weight Details:
- Without stand - width: 25.2 in - depth: 2.6 in - height: 14.9 in - weight: 13.7 lbs
- With stand - width: 25.2 in - depth: 9.1 in - height: 16.5 in - weight: 20.1 lbs
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - parts and labor - 3 years
- Limited warranty - backlight - 3 years
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
Allows users to control up to six units in a multi-monitor configuration. Upon establishing one unit as the master, users will be able to control many performance attributes of the multi-monitor setup in unison through the single monitor.
- Human sensor
Monitors the presence of a user in front of the display and can go into power saving mode if the user leaves, saving up to 99% power
- LED backlight
Provides for industry-leading low power consumption and less hazardous materials.
Delivers wide viewing angles of up to 178º horizontally and vertically (up to 89º up, down, left and right) with less color shift and without any glare, reflection or distortion.
- Rapid response
Delivers virtually uninterrupted, undistorted viewing of high-speed, full-motion video.
- Ambient light sensor
Automatically adjusts the backlight and power management depending on the ambient lighting brightness.
- Carbon footprint meter
Informs and motivates responsible use of the display by calculating and tracking the conservation of green gas emissions in real time.
- Picture by Picture (PBP) mode
Displays a either second video source or the same video source in an window beside the main video source.
No Reviews are available at this time