The E-Class Mark III is a family of compact desktop thermal printers that are designed for a wide variety of industries and applications that require a reliable and cost effective barcode printer. Datamax-O’Neil applied its industrial printer expertise to provide customers with an entry level printer that has the features and reliability normally found in more expensive printers. The E-Class Mark III is affordable to own, easy to use and economical to operate. The E-Class Mark III thermal barcode printer is easy to use with quick loading media and an interactive LCD screen. Users will also notice a substantial reduction in their daily operational costs thanks to the E-Class Mark III’s larger media and ribbon roll capacity. The E-Class Mark III is competitively priced with a proven design and reliable performance that will continue to operate long after other barcode printers have failed.
Datamax H-Class H-4212 - Label printer - DT/TT - Roll (4.65 in) - 203 dpi - up to 718.1 inch/min - parallel, USB 2.0, LAN, serial, Wi-Fi (Voltage: AC 120/230 V)
- Label printer - direct thermal / thermal transfer - monochrome
- Up to 718.1 inch/min - max speed - 203 dpi
- Status LCD, linear barcode scanner
- Parallel, USB 2.0, LAN, serial, Wi-Fi
- CG Times, CG Triumvirate, OCR-A, OCR-B
- Code 93, Industrial 2 of 5, UCC/EAN-128, CODABLOCK, GS1 DataBar, QR code, MaxiCode, Aztec code, Telepen, HIBCC, EAN/JAN-8, EAN/JAN-13, UPC-A, UPC-E, MicroPDF417, Codabar, Code 128, Code 11, Code 16K, Code 3 of 9, Interleaved 2 of 5, Postnet, PDF417, Data Matrix, FIM, PLANET, TLC39, Plessey, Standard 2 of 5, USD-8
Technology / Form Factor:
- Labels, continuous forms, fanfold paper, tag stock, tickets
Roll Maximum Outer Diameter:
- 1 x manual - 1 roll - Roll (4.65 in)
- 1 x parallel - 36 pin Centronics
- 1 x RS-232 - 9 pin D-Sub (DB-9)
- 1 x LAN - RJ-45
- 1 x USB - 4 pin USB Type B
Power Consumption Operational:
Software / System Requirements
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 1 year
- Limited warranty - printhead - 1 year or 1,000,000 inches
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- 10 - 95% (non-condensing)
H-Class printers come standard with Ethernet, Parallel, Serial, and USB/SDIO interfaces for extra capacity models giving users integration flexibility.
Gear driven design with precision die-cast aluminum frame, which provides durability and light weight. A steel cabinet offers protection in industrial environments.
- Intelliseaq printhead
Proactive diagnostic tools allow easy access to printhead performance and history.
No Reviews are available at this time