The E-Class Mark III is a family of compact desktop thermal printers that are designed for a wide variety of industries and applications that require a reliable and cost effective barcode printer. Datamax-O'Neil applied its industrial printer expertise to provide customers with an entry level printer that has the features and reliability normally found in more expensive printers. The E-Class Mark III is affordable to own, easy to use and economical to operate. The E-Class Mark III thermal barcode printer is easy to use with quick loading media and an interactive LCD screen. Users will also notice a substantial reduction in their daily operational costs thanks to the E-Class Mark III's larger media and ribbon roll capacity. The E-Class Mark III is one of the best values on the market. It is competitively priced with a proven design and reliable performance that will continue to operate long after other barcode printers have failed.
Datamax E-Class Mark III Professional E-4206P - Label printer - thermal paper - Roll (4.4 in) - 203 dpi - up to 359.1 inch/min - parallel, USB, LAN, serial - cutter - pantone warm gray
- Label printer - direct thermal - monochrome
- Up to 359.1 inch/min - 203 dpi
- Parallel, USB, LAN, serial
- CG Triumvirate, OCR-A, OCR-B
Styles & Effects:
- Vertical, mirror, rotated text
- 1 x bitmapped
- 1 x TrueType
- Code 93, UCC/EAN-128, GS1 DataBar, QR code, MaxiCode, Aztec code, Telepen, HIBCC, EAN/JAN-8, EAN/JAN-13, UPC-A, UPC-E, MicroPDF417, Codabar, Code 128, Code 3 of 9, UPC, Interleaved 2 of 5, Postnet, PDF417, Data Matrix, FIM, TLC39, Plessey
- Adjustable Media Sensor (AMS), USB host
Roll Maximum Outer Diameter:
- 1 x manual - 1 roll - Roll (4.4 in)
- 1 x RS-232 - 9 pin D-Sub (DB-9)
- 1 x USB - 4 pin USB Type B
- 1 x parallel
- 1 x LAN - RJ-45
- 1 x USB - 4 pin USB Type A
Software / System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows NT, Microsoft Windows Vista / XP
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - parts and labor - 1 year
- Limited warranty - printhead - 1 year or 1,000,000 inches
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
- Affordable to own
The E-Class Mark III was carefully designed to maximize your investment value by offering a competitive purchase price, double walled construction for increased durability and a proven design for long term reliability.
- Easy to use
The E-Class Mark III makes it easy to replace existing printers or install new ones with popular language emulations included with each printer and a selection of connectivity options. Users will appreciate the easy-to-use LCD screen and quick loading media/ribbon.
- Economical to operate
The E-Class Mark III reduces daily operational costs by minimizing power consumption, and reducing the costs associated with printer consumables such as labels and ribbons.
No Reviews are available at this time