The E-Class Mark III is a family of compact desktop thermal printers that are designed for a wide variety of industries and applications that require a reliable and cost effective barcode printer. Datamax-O'Neil applied its industrial printer expertise to provide customers with an entry level printer that has the features and reliability normally found in more expensive printers. The E-Class Mark III is affordable to own, easy to use and economical to operate. Datamax has made the E-Class Mark III thermal barcode printer easy to use with quick loading media and an interactive LCD screen. Users will also notice a substantial reduction in their daily operational costs thanks to the E-Class Mark III's larger media and ribbon roll capacity. The E-Class Mark III is one of the best values on the market. It is competitively priced with a proven design and reliable performance that will continue to operate long after other barcode printers have failed.
Datamax E-Class Mark III Professional E-4305P - Label printer - DT/TT - Roll (4.4 in) - 300 dpi - up to 300 inch/min - parallel, USB, LAN, serial, Bluetooth - tear bar - pantone warm gray
- Label printer - direct thermal / thermal transfer - monochrome
- Up to 300 inch/min - 300 dpi
- Parallel, USB, LAN, serial, Bluetooth
- CG Triumvirate, OCR-A, OCR-B
- 1 x bitmapped
- 1 x TrueType
- Code 93, UCC/EAN-128, GS1 DataBar, QR code, MaxiCode, Aztec code, Telepen, HIBCC, EAN/JAN-8, EAN/JAN-13, UPC-A, UPC-E, MicroPDF417, Codabar, Code 128, Code 3 of 9, UPC, Interleaved 2 of 5, Postnet, PDF417, Data Matrix, FIM, TLC39, Plessey
- Adjustable Media Sensor (AMS), USB host
Roll Maximum Outer Diameter:
- 1 x manual - 1 roll - Roll (4.4 in)
- 1 x RS-232 - 9 pin D-Sub (DB-9)
- 1 x USB - 4 pin USB Type B
- 1 x parallel
- 1 x LAN - RJ-45
- 1 x USB - 4 pin USB Type A
- Audible alarm, firmware upgradable
Software / System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows NT, Microsoft Windows Vista / XP
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - parts and labor - 1 year
- Limited warranty - printhead - 1 year or 1,000,000 inches
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
- Easy loading
The horizontal split cabinet with a rear hinge allows for easy ribbon and label loading.
- Rugged construction
Double wall construction and concentric hinges provide rugged structural integrity.
- Wrap around media window
Allows operator to visually verify the media level without interrupting the printing operation.
- Safe from spills
The sealed user interface panel is sealed to prevent liquids and debris from damaging the sensitive user controls.
- Lowered ribbon costs
Larger one-inch core standardized ribbons cost less than the typical smaller desktop ribbons.
- Large media roll
Reduce interruptions and increase up time with larger media capacity on the Professional + model.
- Easy serviceability
No tools or experience required to replace the most critical parts, the printhead and platen roller.
- Large graphical display
Allows for quick and easy changes and provides visual status indication.
- Optional wireless
802.11 a/b/g and Bluetooth communication makes it easy to share, manage, and place printers where you need them.
No Reviews are available at this time