SATO's first truly Universal industrial label printer engineered for the most demanding printing needs. The CL4NX series comes loaded standards with tons of features to make operations and maintenance easy for you.
SATO CL 408NX - Label printer - DT/TT - Roll (5 in) - 203 dpi - up to 600 inch/min - parallel, USB 2.0, LAN, serial, Wi-Fi(n), USB host, Bluetooth 3.0 (Voltage: AC 120/230 V)
- Label printer - direct thermal / thermal transfer - monochrome
- Up to 254 ppm - B/W - 203 dpi - Roll (5 in)
- Parallel, USB 2.0, LAN, serial, Wi-Fi(n), USB host, Bluetooth 3.0
- SATO Graphics Language, SBPL, SZPL, SDPL, SIPL, STCL
- CG Times, CG Triumvirate, OCR-A, OCR-B
- Code 93, Matrix 2 of 5, Industrial 2 of 5, Code 39, UCC/EAN-128, NW-7, GS1 DataBar, QR code, MaxiCode, Bookland, EAN/JAN-8, EAN/JAN-13, UPC-A, UPC-E, MicroPDF417, Codabar, Code 128, Interleaved 2 of 5, Postnet, PDF417, MSI-Plessey, Micro QR code, GS1 DataBar Composites
- Adjustable Media Sensor (AMS), Label Tension Damper System (LTDS)
Technology / Form Factor:
- Tag labels, die cut labels, fanfold labels
Roll Maximum Outer Diameter:
- 1 x manual - 1 roll - Roll (5 in)
Remote Management Protocol:
- 1 x RS-232
- 1 x parallel
- 1 x USB 2.0 - 4 pin USB Type A
- 1 x LAN - RJ-45
- 1 x USB host - 4 pin USB Type B
- C-Tick, GS, ICES-003, NEMKO, CCC, FCC, UL 60950-1, EN 60950-1, S Mark, cTUVus, CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1, KC
Software / System Requirements
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 1 year
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- 30 - 80% (non-condensing)
- 3.5" Full color LCD
The clear and crisp image provides high quality operating and real-time messages. Videos displayed on the large screen guide the operator through label loading and other functions.
- Aluminum die-cast chassis
Key parts such as the chassis, front cover, ribbon spindles and print unit are of aluminum die-cast construction to withstand the most challenging environments.
- Ribbon rewinder
Oversized core provides stable rotating torque and reduce a chance of wrinkles while in use of up to 600 m long roll.
- Wear parts life time
The printhead and platen roller have been designed for double life time operation prolonging intervals between maintenance and reducing operating costs.
- Tool-less replacement parts
Provides quick replacement of both the print head and platen roller with no tools required, which helps provides easy maintenance and reduce unwanted downtime.
- Extra wide printhead opening
The best-in-class head opening angle of 600 allows easy access for media loading, cleaning, and faster maintenance resulting in reduced downtime.
- Easy set-up - simple label setting with the synchronized label guide
The CL4NX uses a label damper system which reduces set time and provides consistent tension to avoid label jams and improve print quality.
- Set-up and maintenance videos
Videos displayed on the 3.5" full color LCD will guide the operator through a variety of situations from media loading to cleaning the printhead.
- High speed response
The dual CPU architecture offers ground-breaking processing speed resulting in the fastest first label out regardless of data format or print resolution.
- Industry-leading throughput
128 MB user area allows plenty of space for format registration, storage of large graphics, custom True Type Fonts and other downloads.
- High print speed
At the maximum print speed of 10 ips at 203 dpi, the CL4NX still ensures the best print quality.
- 30 display languages
Easily selectable, allows printer operation in local languages.
- Large memory
Employing an extensive memory, the 30 display languages are installed as standard along with four printer language emulations which can be selected without reboot.
- Fonts - Rich selection of embedded bitmap and true type fonts as standard and the ability to download additional true type fonts.
- Just connect and print
The CL4NX recognizes the print data language, switching automatically to print the label instantaneously.
- USB download
The emulation version can be upgraded easily through the front USB port.
- USB memory
A USB memory stick becomes a convenient tool for downloading additional true type fonts, latest firmware, emulation upgrades and copying printer settings.
- Bluetooth - standard Bluetooth allows easy wireless connection to your smart devices.
- Bi-folding side cover
The design reduces the overall area required for operation allowing the CL4NX to fit into restricted spaces and to be placed next to, or under, objects while maintaining operational integrity.
The interfaces are designed such that cables do not protrude from the rear of the printer, reducing the risk of unintentional disconnection or damage.
No Reviews are available at this time