Enhance your desktop without breaking your budget with the 17" NEC AccuSync AS172, an LED backlit LCD desktop monitor featuring robust environmental features such as the carbon footprint meter for tracking the conservation of green gas emissions and Eco mode for significant power consumption savings. These advantages, combined with an ergonomic design and a high-contrast screen, make this model ideal for small-to-medium-sized business environments.
NEC AccuSync AS172-BK - LED monitor - 17" (17" viewable) - 1280 x 1024 - TN - 250 cd/m² - 1000:1 - 5 ms - DVI-D, VGA - black
- LED-backlit LCD monitor / TFT active matrix
Horizontal Viewing Angle:
- XtraView, AccuColor Control Systems, Rapid Response, No Touch Auto Adjust, Ambix, Intelligent Power Manager (IPM), cable management cover, HDCP, NaViSet, Eco-Mode
- 14.7 in x 8.1 in x 14.7 in - with stand
Display Position Adjustments:
- Plug and Play, DDC-2B, VESA DPMS, DDC/CI, RoHS, ISO 9241-307, TCO Displays 6.0
Power Consumption Operational:
Power Consumption Stand by:
Software / System Requirements
Dimensions & Weight Details:
- Without stand - width: 14.7 in - depth: 2.7 in - height: 12.2 in - weight: 6.4 lbs
- With stand - width: 14.7 in - depth: 8.1 in - height: 14.7 in - weight: 7.3 lbs
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - parts and labor - 3 years
- Limited warranty - backlight - 3 years
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- Rapid Response
Delivers virtually uninterrupted, undistorted viewing of high-speed, full-motion video.
Allows up to two inputs (VGA and DVI-I) to be connected to a single monitor and for each of the three signals to be displayed with the press of a button.
Delivers wide viewing angles of up to 176º horizontally and vertically (up to 88º up, down, left and right) without any glare, reflection or distortion.
- LED backlight
Provides for industry-leading low power consumption and less hazardous materials.
No Reviews are available at this time