Color accuracy that you can trust. The 27" MultiSync PA272W is the benchmark desktop display for color accurate applications. The GB-R LED backlight provides 99.3% coverage of the Adobe RGB color space while consuming up to 37% less power than comparable CCFL backlights. Utilizing a high performance AH-IPS LCD panel, the MultiSync PA272W will reliably deliver high quality, accurate images simply and beautifully.
NEC MultiSync PA272W - LED monitor - 27" (27" viewable) - 2560 x 1440 - AH-IPS - 340 cd/m² - 1000:1 - 6 ms - HDMI, DVI-D, DisplayPort, Mini DisplayPort - white
- LED-backlit LCD monitor / TFT active matrix
Energy Consumption per Year:
Power Consumption (On mode):
Horizontal Viewing Angle:
- XtraView+, CableComp, Rapid Response, No Touch Auto Adjust, cable management cover, TileMatrix, HDCP, AmbiBright, Eco-Mode, TileComp, DisplaySync Pro, Ambix 4, 14-bit 3D lookup table, Digital Uniformity Control (DUC), Carbon Footprint Meter, NaViSet Administrator 2
- 25.2 in x 9.3 in x 15.6 in - with stand
- Mini DisplayPort
- 2 x USB upstream (Type B)
- 3 x USB downstream (Type A)
Display Position Adjustments:
- Height, pivot (rotation), swivel, tilt
VESA Mounting Interface:
- 100 x 100 mm, 200 x 100 mm
- 1 x DisplayPort cable
- 1 x Mini DisplayPort cable
- 1 x DVI cable
- 1 x USB cable
- DDC/CI, RoHS, TCO Displays 5.0
Power Consumption Operational:
Power Consumption Stand by:
Dimensions & Weight Details:
- Without stand - width: 25.2 in - depth: 3.3 in - height: 14.9 in - weight: 19.6 lbs
- With stand - width: 25.2 in - depth: 9.3 in - height: 15.6 in - weight: 28.4 lbs
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - parts and labor - 4 years
- Limited warranty - backlight - 4 years
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- 3D LUT
Internal 14-bit programmable 3D lookup tables (LUTs) allow the display of 1.07 billion colors out of a palette of 4.3 trillion (with 10-bit DisplayPort input) for accurate color, smooth images and hardware calibration.
Allows up to four inputs (DisplayPort, VGA and two DVI-D) to be connected to a single monitor and for each of the four signals to be displayed with the press of a button.
Delivers wide viewing angles of up to 178º horizontally and vertically (up to 89º up, down, left and right) with less color shift and without any glare, reflection or distortion.
- Rapid Response
Delivers virtually uninterrupted, undistorted viewing of high-speed, full-motion video.
Automatically adjusts the backlight depending on the brightness of ambient lighting conditions. It also tells the monitor to enter power saving mode whenever the ambient lighting falls below a predetermined value (like when lights are shut off at the end of the day), which can significantly reduce energy consumption.
Equalizes the video signal to eliminate color halos on long cable runs.
- Digital uniformity compensation
Reduces screen uniformity errors and compensates for differences in color/grayscale and luminance using signal processing circuitry.
No Reviews are available at this time