Color accuracy that you can trust. The 30" MultiSync PA302W-BK is the benchmark desktop display for color accurate applications. The innovative GB-R LED backlight provides 99.3% coverage of the Adobe RGB color space while consuming less power than comparable CCFL backlights. Utilizing a high performance AH-IPS LCD panel, the MultiSync PA302W-BK will reliably deliver high quality, accurate images simply and beautifully.
NEC MultiSync PA302W-BK - LED monitor - 30" (29.8" viewable) - 2560 x 1600 WQXGA - AH-IPS - 340 cd/m² - 1000:1 - 6 ms - HDMI, DVI-D, DisplayPort, Mini DisplayPort - black (Voltage: AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz))
- LED-backlit LCD monitor / TFT active matrix
Horizontal Viewing Angle:
- Picture in picture, XtraView+, CableComp, Rapid Response, picture by picture, cable management cover, TileMatrix, carrying handle, HDCP, AmbiBright, Eco-Mode, TileComp, 100% sRGB color gamut, Ambix 4, Carbon Footprint Meter, 99.3% Adobe RGB color gamut, Digital Uniformity Correction, Wide Color Gamut, 14-bit 3D internal programmable lookup tables (LUTs), GB-R LED backlight, 94.8% NTSC color gamut
- 27.1 in x 11.9 in x 18.4 in - with stand
- DisplayPort (HDCP)
- Mini DisplayPort (HDCP)
- HDMI (HDCP)
- DVI-D (dual link) (HDCP)
- 2 x USB 2.0 upstream (Type B)
- 3 x USB 2.0 downstream (Type A)
Display Position Adjustments:
- Height, pivot (rotation), swivel, tilt
VESA Mounting Interface:
- 100 x 100 mm, 200 x 100 mm
- Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately)
- 1 x Mini DisplayPort-DisplayPort cable
- 1 x DVI cable
- 1 x USB cable
Power Consumption Operational:
Power Consumption Stand by:
Software / System Requirements
- MultiProfiler, NaViSet Administrator 2, DisplaySync Pro
Dimensions & Weight Details:
- Without stand - width: 27.1 in - depth: 3.2 in - height: 17.6 in - weight: 23.6 lbs
- With stand - width: 27.1 in - depth: 11.9 in - height: 18.4 in - weight: 37.5 lbs
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - parts and labor - 4 years
- Limited warranty - advanced exchange program - 2 days
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- Impeccable image performance
A GB-R LED backlight, a high performance AH-IPS LCD panel and the SpectraView Color Engine deliver great color in every environment.
- Simple color management
The sophisticated color engine provides extensive, intuitive control over color settings.
- A better workflow
Exclusive, innovative features can eliminate steps in a color editing workflow, saving time and hassle. 5 completely customizable picture modes provide shortcuts to commonly used graphics settings. MultiProfiler loads ICC profiles into presets and also provides keyboard shortcuts for common functions. 2 up / 3 down USB hub with DisplaySync Pro controls two computers with one keyboard and mouse.
- A perfect fit for your workspace
Future-proof connectivity, great ergonomics and VESA mount to fit every desk and office environment. 10-bit DisplayPort and HDMI as well as DVI-D and VGA inputs connect to most PC and Mac computers. Four-way ergonomic stand boasts pivot, swivel, tilt and height-adjustment. The MultiSync PA302W-BK has VESA-standard mounting holes for multi-display setups.
- Color accurate editing
Designed for color accuracy while editing images and video, the MultiSync PA Series can accurately emulate several color spaces, including Adobe RGB, sRGB, REC-709 and DCI.
- Multiple computer environment
With plenty of connectivity options, including DisplayPort, DVI-D, HDMI, the MultiSync PA series can connect most modern computer systems.
- Color space emulation
Built-in presets for standard color spaces, including sRGB, AdobeRGB, DCI and even medical DICOM standard provide quick access to previewing your work in a specific color space.
- Picture in Picture / Picture by Picture
Picture in Picture and Picture by Picture configurations allow multiple inputs to be shown on screen simultaneously in order to improve productivity.
- 10-bit colors
10-bit color or "deep color" provides an extra 2 bits of color data accessible through the display, extending the typical display's 16.7 million colors to over 1 trillion colors. This improves gradients and reduces image banding.
No Reviews are available at this time