The 23" NEC MultiSync EA234WMi is an LED-backlit desktop monitor ideal for corporate environments. Designed to enhance work performance, this widescreen model features IPS panel technology with wide viewing angles and ergonomic adjustability. The LED backlighting of the EA234WMi allows for a slimmer profile, lighter weight and increased power savings compared to previous generation models. ControlSync technology allows users to control up to six EA234WMi displays in a multi-monitor configuration. Smart sensing technology automatically detects your work conditions to determine the proper display brightness with ambient light and human sensors, while a comprehensive input panel, including HDMI, DisplayPort, DVI-D, VGA and 4-port USB hub, connects users to the latest peripherals and future-proofs the investment.
NEC MultiSync EA234WMi-BK - LED monitor - 23" (23" viewable) - 1920 x 1080 Full HD (1080p) - IPS - 250 cd/m² - 1000:1 - 6 ms - HDMI, DVI-D, VGA, DisplayPort - speakers - black (Voltage: AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz))
- LED-backlit LCD monitor / TFT active matrix
- Full HD (1080p) 1920 x 1080
- 1000:1 / 25000:1 (dynamic)
Horizontal Viewing Angle:
- Infrared user sensor, ambient light sensor, XtraView+, AccuColor Control Systems, Rapid Response, No Touch Auto Adjust, Ambix, cable management cover, carrying handle, HDCP, Eco-Mode, Dynamic Visual Mode, ControlSync, OSD lock, Carbon Footprint Meter, resettable cost meter
- 21.4 in x 8.6 in x 15 in - with stand
- Speakers - stereo - integrated
- DVI-D (HDCP)
- 4 x USB 2.0 downstream (Type A)
- USB 2.0 upstream (Type B)
- DisplayPort (HDCP)
- Audio line-in (mini-jack)
- Headphones (mini-jack)
Display Position Adjustments:
- Height, pivot (rotation), swivel, tilt
- Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately)
- 1 x DisplayPort cable
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x ControlSync cable
- Plug and Play, DDC-2B, VESA DPMS, DDC/CI, RoHS, ISO 9241-307 Class 1
Power Consumption Operational:
Power Consumption Stand by:
Software / System Requirements
Dimensions & Weight Details:
- Without stand - width: 21.4 in - depth: 2.4 in - height: 12.7 in - weight: 8.8 lbs
- With stand - width: 21.4 in - depth: 8.6 in - height: 15 in - weight: 14.1 lbs
- TCO Certified Displays 7, TCO Certified Edge Displays
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - parts and labor - 3 years
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
Allows users to control up to six units in a multi-monitor configuration. Upon establishing one unit as the master, users will be able to control many performance attributes of the multi-monitor setup in unison through the single monitor.
Allows up to two inputs (VGA and DVI-I) to be connected to a single monitor and for each of the three signals to be displayed with the press of a button.
- Rapid response
Delivers virtually uninterrupted, undistorted viewing of high-speed, full-motion video.
Delivers wide viewing angles of up to 178º horizontally and vertically (up to 89º up, down, left and right) with less color shift and without any glare, reflection or distortion.
- No touch auto adjust
Allows the monitor to be automatically adjusted to optimal image settings when initially turned on.
- Ambient light sensor
Automatically adjusts the backlight and power management depending on the ambient lighting brightness.
- LED backlight
Provides for industry-leading low power consumption and less hazardous materials.
- Carbon footprint meter
Informs and motivates responsible use of the display by calculating and tracking the conservation of green gas emissions in real time.
No Reviews are available at this time