The B710dn A4 mono printer brings fast, reliable and affordable printing to the busy small to medium sized workgroup. Combining advanced security, management and performance with robust and durable technology offering quick print speeds for improved office efficiency. The B710dn improves small to medium sized workgroup productivity through fast print speeds, effective network management and reduced user intervention. Mix this with a low total cost of ownership, simple network integration and an intuitive control panel with a 5-line LCD backlit display, you get a printer that offers complete versatility in any working environment.
OKI B710dn - Printer - B/W - Duplex - LED - A4/Legal - 1200 x 1200 dpi - up to 42 ppm - capacity: 700 sheets - parallel, USB 2.0, LAN, serial, USB host
- Workgroup printer - LED - monochrome
- Parallel, USB 2.0, LAN, serial, USB host
First Print Out Time B/W:
- PCL 5E, PostScript 3, EPSON FX, PCL 6
- 100 x PCL
- 136 x PostScript
- Code 128, Code 3 of 9, Interleaved 2 of 5, Postnet
- 150-sheet input tray, 550-sheet input tray
- Envelopes, plain paper, banners
Max Media Size:
- Legal (8.5 in x 14 in), A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in)
- Letter A Size (8.5 in x 11 in), Legal (8.5 in x 14 in), A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in), A5 (5.83 in x 8.25 in), B5 (6.93 in x 9.83 in), A6 (4.13 in x 5.83 in), 8.5 in x 13 in
- International DL (4.33 in x 8.66 in), Com-10 (4.13 in x 9.5 in), International C5 (6.38 in x 9 in), Monarch (3.87 in x 7.5 in), Com-9 (3.5 in x 8.9 in)
- 1 x automatic - 150 sheets - Legal (8.5 in x 14 in) weight: 64 g/m² - 216 g/m²
- 1 x automatic - 550 sheets - Legal (8.5 in x 14 in) weight: 64 g/m² - 216 g/m²
Monthly Duty Cycle (max):
Remote Management Protocol:
Security Protocols & Features:
- 1 x USB 2.0 - 4 pin USB Type B
- 1 x parallel - 25 pin D-Sub (DB-25)
- 1 x RS-232 - 9 pin D-Sub (DB-9)
- 1 x LAN - RJ-45
- 1 x USB host - 4 pin USB Type A
- 1 x toner cartridge (black) - up to 10000 pages ISO/IEC 19752
Compatible with Windows 7:
- "Compatible with Windows 7" software and devices carry Microsoft’s assurance that these products have passed tests for compatibility and reliability with 32-bit and 64-bit Windows 7.
Software / System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 2000, Apple MacOS X 10.3 or later, Microsoft Windows Vista (32/64 bits), Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 Edition, Microsoft Windows 7 (32/64 bits), Microsoft Windows XP (32/64 bits), Microsoft Windows Server 2003 (32/64-bits), Microsoft Windows Server 2008 32-bit
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 1 year - on-site
- Technical support - phone consulting - 1 year - availability: 24 hours a day / Monday-Sunday
- Fast and affordable printing
The B710dn prints a quick print speed and not only has a class-leading combination of high standard RAM memory and fast processing power, but also offers two input trays as standard for flexible media handling. Its 1,200 x 1,200 dpi resolution ensures pin-sharp output every time - a must for all customer facing documents and output.
- Low total cost of ownership
Bringing affordable printing closer to the workgroup, the B710dn combines low hardware costs with a high yield toner cartridge reducing both your capital and consumables costs. The B710dn delivers a reduced total cost of ownership and will continue to provide value for money and reliable printing now and in the future.
- Easy management and simple security
Printing securely and protecting sensitive information has never been easier. The B710dn allows you to print securely using a pin number, which can be entered through a numeric keypad to release the job. This simple to use system ensures that only people selected by you, can access your sensitive documents for print.
- Built to last
The B710dn is designed to perform in the most demanding environments. The robust design and innovative technology not only delivers outstanding reliability but also offers you consistently high quality print over and over again.
No Reviews are available at this time