Find the working angle that's perfect for you with a monitor that tilts, swivels, pivots and can be adjusted for height. The stand also has a magnetic area, perfect for holding paperclips and keeping your desk uncluttered. The monitor is also wall-mountable, giving you clear views with more room.
Acer B226WL - LED monitor - 22" - 1680 x 1050 WSXGA+ - TN - 250 cd/m² - 5 ms - DVI, VGA - speakers - black (Voltage: AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz))
- LED-backlit LCD monitor / TFT active matrix
- WSXGA+ 1680 x 1050 at 60 Hz
Horizontal Viewing Angle:
- ErgoStand, Acer EcoDisplay, Acer Adaptive Contrast Management (ACM), Acer eColor technology
- 19.9 in x 8.7 in x 15.1 in - with stand
- Speakers - stereo - integrated
Display Position Adjustments:
- Height, pivot (rotation), swivel, tilt
Flat Panel Mount Interface:
- Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately)
- 1 x VGA cable
- 1 x DVI cable
Power Consumption Operational:
Power Consumption Stand by:
Power Consumption (Off Mode):
Dimensions & Weight Details:
- With stand - width: 19.9 in - depth: 8.7 in - height: 15.1 in - weight: 12.7 lbs
- Without stand - width: 19.9 in - depth: 2 in - height: 13.1 in - weight: 6.8 lbs
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 3 years
- Gives you clear views with more room
Find the working angle that's perfect for you with a monitor that tilts, swivels, pivots and can be adjusted for height. The stand also has a magnetic area, perfect for holding paperclips and keeping your desk uncluttered. These monitors are also wall-mountable, giving you clear views with more room.
- Superior contrast ratios and ultra-quick response
Focus more sharply on your tasks with the superior contrast ratios and ultra-quick response of Professional series monitors. Plentiful built-in display technologies deliver consistent viewing across wide angles, faster response time for reduced eye strain, and more realistic colors.
- Faster and more productive
Collaborating with others is faster and more productive when you have ample ports available. Professional series monitors allow you to connect to a wide variety of devices like notebooks and tablets.
- RoHS compliant
Professional series monitors are RoHS compliant and mercury free. In addition, the advanced Acer EcoDisplay design plus white LED backlighting yield significant power savings.
Acer - Extended service agreement - parts and labor - 2 years (4th/5th year) - carry-in - must be purchased within 365 days of the product purchase, electronic (EE) - for Acer B226, B227, B247, B277, BM270, BM320, V226, V246, V247; ProDesigner PE270, PE320
No Reviews are available at this time