The E-Class Mark II is a small, cost effective thermal printer designed for businesses of all sizes that need a reliable label or tag printing solution for their mission critical operations. The E-Class' flexible design allows it to fit in a wide variety of applications that require dependability, cost effectiveness, versatility and a small footprint without sacrificing print quality. Whether the E-Class is printing uniquely-shaped jewelry tags for a retail store or high resolution durable serial labels for a manufacturing environment, the E-Class delivers what is normally expected from higher-end machines. The E-Class has a proven track record of reliability and cost effectiveness for businesses around the world.
Datamax I-Class Mark II I-4606e - Label printer - DT/TT - Roll (4.65 in) - 600 dpi - up to 359.1 inch/min - parallel, USB, serial (Voltage: AC 120/230 V)
- Label printer - direct thermal / thermal transfer - monochrome
- Up to 359.1 inch/min - max speed
- CG Times, CG Triumvirate, CG Triumvirate Bold Condensed, OCR-A, OCR-B
Styles & Effects:
- Bold, mirror, rotated text
- Code 93, Industrial 2 of 5, UCC/EAN-128, GS1 DataBar, QR code, MaxiCode, Aztec code, Telepen, HIBCC, EAN/JAN-8, EAN/JAN-13, UPC-A, UPC-E, MicroPDF417, Codabar, Code 128, Code 11, Code 16K, Code 3 of 9, Interleaved 2 of 5, Postnet, PDF417, Data Matrix, FIM, PLANET, TLC39, Plessey, Standard 2 of 5, USD-8
Technology / Form Factor:
- 64 MB (installed) / 64 MB (max)
- Labels, continuous forms, fanfold paper, tag stock, tickets, perforated tags, continuous paper labels, die cut labels
Roll Maximum Outer Diameter:
- 1 x manual - 1 roll - Roll (4.65 in)
- 1 x parallel
- 1 x RS-232
- 1 x USB 2.0 - 4 pin USB Type B
Software / System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows NT, Microsoft Windows Vista / XP
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 1 year
- Limited warranty - printhead - 1 year or 1,000,000 inches
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
- Small size
It fits on any desktop and opens work space.
- Advanced print mechanism
The product prints on the most difficult materials.
- Complete communications
Communications available including, serial, parallel, USB, LAN and Wi-Fi for any connectivity need.
- Adjustable printhead
It adjusts for a wide variety of media widths and allows printing on the most difficult materials.
- Adjustable media sensor
It detects indexing marks on oddly shaped materials.
- Label peeler
The label peeler with sensors automates label dispensing for easy application.
No Reviews are available at this time