For demanding mobile workforce applications that require multiple tasks be completed in a limited amount of time, Honeywell's Dolphin 7800 rugged enterprise digital assistant (EDA) delivers multi-purpose computing, communication, and data collection at desktop-like speed, empowering workers to get the job done, regardless of location.
Honeywell Dolphin 7800 - Data collection terminal - Android 2.3.4 - 3.5" color TFT (480 x 640) - rear camera - barcode reader - (laser) - microSD slot - Wi-Fi, Bluetooth - 3G - with 1 GB SD memory card
- Data collection terminal - rugged
Supported Flash Memory Cards:
- GSM, GPRS, EDGE, CDMA 2000 1X EV-DO Rev. A
- GSM 850/900/1800/1900 / CDMA2000 1X 800/1900
- 802.11a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 2.1 EDR
Security Protocols & Features:
- LEAP, WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA2, 802.1x, TKIP
Expansion and Connectivity
- Extended capacity battery - lithium ion
- Moisture-resistant, for outdoor use, resistive touch screen
- Bluetooth Class 2, CCC, FCC, RoHS, Laser Class 2, IEC 60068-2-32, cULus, CCX V4, ISO 9001:2000, IP54
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 1 year
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- Lightweight and compact design
Reduces user fatigue by offering all of the functionality needed in an easy-to-carry form factor.
- Rugged and reliable
Durable construction and sealing deliver reliable operation and maximize worker uptime.
- Superior 3.5" outdoor-viewable VGA display
Allows mobile workers to seamlessly interact with data in virtually any lighting condition.
- Fast and reliable wireless connectivity
Delivers full wireless coverage for applications inside and outside of the four walls, allowing real-time access to critical data.
- Powerful processor and network connections
Delivers fast business transactions, allowing workers to complete multiple tasks quickly.
Honeywell Industrial Grade - Flash memory card - 1 GB - microSD - for Dolphin 6000, 60s, 6110, 70e, 75e, 7600, 7800, 7800hc, 9700, 99EX, 99EXni
No Reviews are available at this time