Advanced Qaliber RP-E series printer raises the bar for single station thermal receipt peripherals. These units offer industry-leading performance in the smallest available footprint, with an cube form factor, designed to simplify integration and improve reliability.
Seiko Instruments Qaliber RP-E11 - Receipt printer - thermal paper - Roll (3.15 in) - 203 dpi - up to 826.8 inch/min - LAN - black
- Receipt printer - direct thermal - monochrome
- Up to 826.8 inch/min - max speed
Character Sizes (mm):
- 0.039 in x 0.078 in, 0.059 in x 0.118 in, 0.079 in x 0.079 in, 0.118 in x 0.118 in
- Code 93, Code 39, QR code, EAN/JAN-8, EAN/JAN-13, UPC-A, UPC-E, Codabar, Code 128, PDF417, ITF
- Roll (3.15 in), Roll (2.3 in)
Roll Maximum Outer Diameter:
- 1 x manual - 1 roll - Roll (3.15 in)
Software / System Requirements
- Linux, Microsoft Windows Vista / XP / 7, Android, Microsoft Windows Vista / XP / 7 (64-bit versions)
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
- Faster printing for a better customer experience, more revenue
With this industry-leading performance, you can elevate customers' perceptions of the buying experience by accelerating transactions. Or, you can add coupons or loyalty program information, to create incremental revenue opportunities, without slowing down.
- Free up valuable space
Real estate at the point-of-sale is at a premium in retail and hospitality applications. Unnecessarily bulky hardware is no longer an option. With a cube design, Qaliber RP-E printer offers the smallest footprint available, while still supporting standard-sized POS receipt paper rolls.
- Improve reliability, ease of use
Qaliber printer delivers the outstanding reliability needed for high-volume POS printing applications. Rely on Qaliber printer to boost peripheral reliability, and immediately increase the return on your IT investment. Qaliber printer also provides a host of tools designed to maximize ease of use in the field. A unique, over-sized, multi-color LED provides immediate notification of printer status.
No Reviews are available at this time