PM43 mid-range industrial label printers are ready to perform, designed to maximize your uptime. Count on PM43 to deliver quick deployment and proven reliability. Ideal for a wide range of applications within the distribution center, warehouse and manufacturing environments.
Honeywell PM43 - Label printer - thermal paper - - 203 dpi - up to 708.7 inch/min - USB, LAN, serial, USB host (Voltage: AC 120/230 V)
- Label printer - direct thermal - monochrome
- Up to 708.7 inch/min - max speed - 203 dpi
- USB, LAN, serial, USB host
- ZPL, Intermec Printer Language (IPL), DSim (Datamax Interpreter), ZSim, Extensible Mark-up Language (XML), DPL
- EAN/JAN, Code 93, Matrix 2 of 5, Industrial 2 of 5, Code 39, UCC/EAN-128, Code 49, ISBT 128, QR code, MaxiCode, Aztec code, HIBCC, LOGMARS, MicroPDF417, Codabar, Code 128, Code 11, Code 16K, UPC, Interleaved 2 of 5, Postnet, PDF417, MSI-Plessey, Data Matrix, PLANET, Plessey, AIAG, Standard 2 of 5, Grid Matrix Code
Technology / Form Factor:
- Labels, linerless labels, fanfold paper, tag stock, tickets
Roll Maximum Outer Diameter:
- 1 x manual - 1 roll - Roll (4.5 in)
Network / Transport Protocol:
- TCP/IP, UDP/IP, ICMP/IP, LPR/LPD, SMTP, FTP, BOOTP, DHCP
Remote Management Protocol:
- SNMP 1, SNMP 3, SNMP 2c, HTTP
- 1 x LAN - RJ-45
- 1 x RS-232 - 9 pin D-Sub (DB-9)
- 1 x USB 2.0 - 4 pin USB Type B
- 1 x USB - 4 pin USB Type A
- FCC Class A certified, UL, C-Tick, cUL, EN55022 Class A, CCC, RoHS
Power Consumption Operational:
Power Consumption Stand by / Sleep:
Software / System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows Vista (32/64 bits), Microsoft Windows 7 (32/64 bits), Microsoft Windows XP (32/64 bits), Microsoft Windows Server 2008 (32/64-bits), Microsoft Windows Server 2003 (32/64-bits)
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
Humidity Range Operating:
- 20 - 80% (non-condensing)
PM43 is ready to deliver maximum uptime. Available with either a tamper-proof color touch-screen in 10 languages or a universal icon interface. Reduce your total workforce training and device support needs with immediate notifications via the printer and the elimination of reconfiguration due to UI tampering.
As the 3rd generation of Intermec industrial printers, the rugged PM43 incorporates features that increase uptime and reduce maintenance costs. Strong all-metal construction is perfect for harsh industrial environments and the metal media door with innovative latch system ensures media is protected.
PM43 is ready to perform. With the print speed of 12ips, you'll gain a clear productivity advantage. PM43 helps to reduce labeling errors and increase process efficiencies. Printer stand-alone applications, developed through the embedded programming language, directly control other devices such as scanners, scales, keyboards and other peripherals helping you decrease infrastructure costs and complexity.
No Reviews are available at this time