Datamax-O’Neil’s I-Class revolutionized the barcode printer industry with its modular design, field installable options and rugged reliability. Offering the fastest processor, largest memory and widest selection of communication ports available in a mid-range printer, the I-Class Mark II provides lower operating costs and flawless print quality. For applications as diverse as shipping and receiving, product identification, pharmacy labeling and asset tracking, the I-Class Mark II will maintain its reputation for providing outstanding for performance, reliability and value. Versatile – I-Class Mark II printers can be used in a wide variety of industrial applications with a range of media compatibility, connectivity, emulation support, and options. Increased productivity – I-Class Mark II easily keeps up with high speed label demand applications, boasting 20% faster performance than the nearest competitor in its class. With a 400 MHz processor, the throughput of the printer is one of the fastest in the mid range industrial printers in the industry. Its modular design facilitates adding and/or changing options with ease, making it easy to upgrade and reconfigure for business growth.
Datamax I-Class Mark II I-4310e - Label printer - thermal paper - Roll (4.65 in) - 300 dpi - up to 600 inch/min - parallel, USB, serial (Voltage: AC 120/230 V)
- Label printer - direct thermal - monochrome
- Up to 600 inch/min - max speed - 300 dpi
- CG Times, CG Triumvirate, CG Triumvirate Bold Condensed, OCR-A, OCR-B
Styles & Effects:
- Bold, mirror, rotated text
- Code 93, Industrial 2 of 5, UCC/EAN-128, GS1 DataBar, QR code, MaxiCode, Aztec code, Telepen, HIBCC, EAN/JAN-8, EAN/JAN-13, UPC-A, UPC-E, MicroPDF417, Codabar, Code 128, Code 11, Code 16K, Code 3 of 9, Interleaved 2 of 5, Postnet, PDF417, Data Matrix, FIM, PLANET, TLC39, Plessey, Standard 2 of 5, USD-8
Technology / Form Factor:
- 64 MB (installed) / 64 MB (max)
- Labels, continuous forms, fanfold paper, tag stock, tickets, perforated tags, continuous paper labels, die cut labels
Roll Maximum Outer Diameter:
- 1 x manual - 1 roll - Roll (4.65 in)
- 1 x parallel - 36 pin Centronics
- 1 x RS-232 - 25 pin D-Sub (DB-25)
- 1 x USB 2.0
Software / System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows NT, Microsoft Windows Vista / XP
Service & Support:
- Limited warranty - 1 year
- Limited warranty - printhead - 1 year or 1,000,000 inches
Min Operating Temperature:
Max Operating Temperature:
I-Class Mark II printers can be used in a wide variety of industrial applications with a range of media compatibility, connectivity, and emulation support.
- Increased productivity
I-Class Mark II easily keeps up with high speed label demand applications, boasting 20% faster performance than the nearest competitor in its class. With a 400 MHz processor, the throughput of the printer is fastest in the mid range industrial printers in the industry.
- Multiple communication ports
Offers the largest selection of communication ports in the mid level industrial printer range including serial, parallel, USB, LAN, 2 USB host ports and SDIO, W-LAN, and GPIO interface card.
No Reviews are available at this time